Car Owners and Car Gurus Advice Needed Toyota Crown Vs Nissan Fuga

For a first timer. Go for a Honda civic 1.5cc or premio 1.8cc …

No my friend. most nissan ni mabati mbofu mbofu. You cant start comparing toyota to nissan. Ata probox the delivery van cant be compared to the wheelbarrow that is nissan advan. You cant compare wingroad and NZE station wagon(fielder). Shida ya toyota is such a whore. Everybody has it and it fells as if you are joining an hysteria movement
By the way when it comes to quality, Toyota can only be beaten by European models comparing items one by one. Toyota has the best interior and upholstery for the price too.

Crown is a flagship car and I like the Royal Saloon.

Achana na resale value kama unanunua gari ya kuuza si ufungue yard.

5 Likes

Huyu jamaa anakaa ako na pesa acheni kumshow stori za anunue gari ndogo. His choices are both luxury. Why do people want to impose their prejudice on others?

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

Hata akitaka anaweza nunua the Marauder as a first car watu wenye chuki wajinyonge.

[ATTACH=full]13921[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

kama mbesha iko tafuta a proper german machine for safety reasons being a first time driver…ama hiyo toyota crown

1 Like

True dat crown with 2500cc is too much power for a beginner and then then the fuel will cost you a lot especially in Nairobi Traffic get something Max 1800cc…There are guys who buy the Mark X na they only drive it end month the rest of the days It’s in the parking

Let’s say I buy a 2005 Nissan bluebird for 650 and my Pal opts for a 2005 Toyota Premio for 900k…parts for Nissan and Toyota cost roughly the same give or take a few hundred…so after 2 years I sell my bluebird for 500k…and my pal sells the Premio for 750k…on this basis can you honestly say that the Nissan has a lower resale value…but I bought it at a lower prices also…having saved close to 250k which would have been the opportunity cost lost had I acquired the Toyota…both cars have served us well in the city for basically the same purpose…going to the office and back and an occasional trips to the country side once every 5 or 4 months

4 Likes

Nissan’s quality of cars has been steadily improving since Carlos Ghosn was appointed Chairman, President and CEO in 2008 and in 2009 he hold the Same position for Renault becoming the first person to be holding the two positions simultaneously in the auto industry…most of the cars we are seeing in the Kenyan market now the Fuga,slyphy,skyline, are as a result of his turn around strategy

1 Like

Nissan is part of the Nissan-Renault Group. Many models share the same technology and platform. I think nissans have always been good cars even before then. I admit they are now more stylish. But Kenyans love for resale value has seen their numbers decline. Never saw a Toyota that was remarkably better than the Datsun

nakumbuka datsun 1600sss na 160j in their heyday zilikuwa gari za nguvu sana…

1 Like

;) damn girl you are so knowledgeable TC is impressed, waiting for you to start discussing football :smiley:

shida ni vile tu utapata hajui kupika ama kuosha vyombo…

1 Like

Wewe unajua kupika na kuosha?

yes madam…lakini sipendi kuosha vyombo, sina ubaya na mwanamke ambaye anajua mambo mengi kama ya gari na gari la moshi etc

anasound ka chali ametumia handle ya chali

Sorry I don’t drive things like Toyotas and Nissans. You would have asked me about BMWs, Mercedes Benz, or RangeRover s

[ATTACH=full]13973[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

What are you passionate about? Not cars, not money, not women. There’s nothing you care about?