Character development na poothy

What are the why’s perhaps

:D:D:D

Relationship huwa tamu during the simping phase. Once you get redpilled ladha inaisha

Kweli mwanaume ni kujichocha

Used to work in Goma and live in Gisenyi.Most ladies in Goma are not what I would call appealing.The same can’t be said about the ladies on the other side Gisenyi.

Mimi nilitembea 400 metres kwa hostel nikamkuta akipewa push na jamaa mwingine. I shrugged and moved on. Campus chicks wakona public hair pale down under :confused:

[ATTACH=full]455671[/ATTACH]
2013 nilitravel hadi cost kufinya dame, kumbe alikuwa mtaro as wide as the river nile. Nilipitia hostel behind Casablanca kwa some indian just to convince myself at sijawaste pesa.

Most women like what they struggle to get. They like to ‘earn’/ discover men. So if someone treats them well most of the time without reciprocation they assume you have no options or they have already conquered you.
This explains why they get bothered when someone they want doesn’t give them attention or a mysterious man they dont understand.

Very complicated creatures

Travelled from narok to coast. The lady was a nurse and what I didn’t know is she had recently broken up with the husband who was working at Kenya navy. I checked in her house at around 9pm and by 930pm I was being smuggled out of the estate compound by a team of caretakers

Ati kupiga show kwani wewe ni exhibitionist :D:D:D

:D:D

you needed an entire team :D:D:D

Labda yeye yuapenda hao Madame wako na nywele Kwa kifua katikati ya matiti na ndevu.

Boss wacha mambo yako. Can you tell people Gisenyi is in Rwanda ma Goma ni kwa Pygmies.

Na nikkulize in deep Rural Rwanda Hawa madem ni wagumu ama warahisi aje.

Truck drivers what’s told me Rwandese are poor they give them a kg of rice wakapike kwao and wanabomoa kwelikweli.

I once moved from Nyeri to Nakuru on New year’s Eve cz of a puthy. Glad I got to smash it but later the boyfriend,an army man started threatening me and I had to cut off communication, that was like 7 years ago.

Why were you smuggled out seeing as she had broken up with the army man?

Wanajeshi wanajionaga sana. Ati juu wanalinda nchi ama sijui nini.

I almost lost my life. Siku hizi nikiskia a girl used to date, is related to or anajuana na anyone in the disciplined forces ama ata kanjo… anakula block.

Nimefika Thika, Kiambu, kitengela, Rongai but all succesful except kamoja kalijifanya kajuaji Utawala blocked her ass.

Hehehe uliingia nyuma ya casablanca gate number 5 ama.Hapo kuna madem watamu ajabu

Ivyo ndo @Azor Ahai alizaliwa eeh?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D