Character development na poothy

So back when joto ya kununua gari ilikuwa imenishika, I travelled to Mwea from Nanyuki to meet a certain Cushite poothy… ukweli ni kwamba nilinyimwa… nilitoka na handjob tu. Worst day of my life.
Fuel 4-5k to and fro na local running
Room 3k
Birthday present maybe 2k can’t remember well.
These days I don’t travel for poothy
@Sura Ngumu @Yuletapeli

Usiogope, watu wameenda hadi Dar bongo

Get a lawyer and take her to the cleaners.

Post Nut Clarity…infinity.

You spent over 10k + time wasted to go get poothy but uliambulia patupu:D:D

10k ungewasha jiko nayo, the results would have been the same

Iko beste yangu alienda na ndai maseno uni kuona galdem,alimpeleka hotel baada ya drinks akiexpect slices lakini alinyimwa ikabidi wapigane na huyo Dem,Dem alitoka Kwa room mbio Hadi police station lakini jamaa akamfwata kufika station jamaa akaeleza makarao huyo ni dame take na walikuwa na small issue makarao hawakuwa na shida.Huyo boy alirudi home anahesabu hasara TU,(fuel,drinks,hotel room) but no puthy

Furthest I have ever gone for pussy was from Nai to Kiambu kukula single mum.

Furthest i have gone kukula single mum ni from Umoja to Utawala Githunguri

You went there for companionship.:D:D:D:D

When I was a young Man, nilipanda basi from Bungoma nikija Kanairo kupiga show, kept chatting the girl on the way akaniambia nikifika Westlands nimjilishe. Kufika Westlands, simu ikawa mteja. Plan B was a certain campus gal who came through. At least sikurudi bure but that was my last such safari. Hakuna vile nitawekelea makende kwa basi tena eti naenda kupiga show

Very nice lesson we learn. Women treat men who do so much for them like trash sijui kwa nini.

Something I’m yet to grasp and it makes me angry. Ile siku you lose interest ndio wanachangamka, I gave up on finding out the whys, siku hizi ni kuobserve tu saving some braincells for issues worth thinking about.

Travelled all the way to Goma DRC for poothy. I don’t have any regrets. Apart from the one I went for I got many more Banyamulenges I enjoy to date

at least ingemchemshia maji ya kuoga:D:D:D

Me I never go for foreign puthi unless I was doing some business in those regions. Nichome to fuel ju ya Kuma zii, Hapo heri nichukue kuma ready made and easily available kwa mtaa na nikunywe Gilbeys mzinga na Jabaa

Scarcity creates demand

I travelled from nairobi to kirinyaga na sikupewo

Experience huwa haikuji bila tution fee.
Ulilipia na uka graduate :smiley:

In my younger days nishawai toka nairobi hadi nanyuki only to be told “nilianza kunyesha afte” had to confirm…came back a very dejected man.
Kuna ingine 13years ago nilikaa kwa bus for 14hrs alafu kufika najikuta sina cd and all chemists were closed…hapo nikasema kama mbaya mbaya