Chasing women decreases as you grow old

Am not sure about all you homos, but for me I decided to be purchasing milk if all I need from the cow is milk.
I think I’ll get a cow once I get ready, for now am only chasing success

You are swimming on too shallow waters to understand that. Stick to MGTOW innuendos.

Honestly it’s been over 3 years talking about this 1.5M the dude wasted on harlots. @Jimit na @Nyonganexol Monkane mwache hii umama. Move on you imbeciles

Hehe, welcome to team thate.

:cool::cool::cool: very cool, hii stage is the best in life. You just love and appreciate yourself, you have goals and a step towards achieving them feels good. You now have a purpose.

Elders are preparing for retirement. Safi sana

Boss unaongelea nini?? Usinieke vitu haziko? 1.5M wasted on harlots story gani iyo unataka kunieka yenye sijui?

1.5 million on whores, that is batshit crazzy

If you havent noticed, nowadays I don’t waste my time responding to you. Bottom barrel trash feeder, as useless as a crow’s teeth.

@chap is suffering from mental retardation. The excess need to please strangers online. Its best if he’s left.to his devices. Total blackout.

Mnaongea ni kama mko 90 years

Nothing like hormonal imbalance.

Sometimes a person just realizes it’s not worth it. It’s a stage in life.

Like for example when people were young they would chase after PlayStation, or when they were in campus they would go clubbing etc but now they got tired of it. You can imagine all those things you did when younger but now no longer have the passion, thrill to do them especially those things absorbing too much energy and time. Just the same case here. You just grow out of it

Cc @Mworia Wameru

Outgrow attraction to women? is normal?

It means you are now mentally an adult

@placebo you should be vvvvv afraid if you do not feel nothing towards women. Those are signs that you are starting to lean towards the kunyi batallion. Very soon taona umevuka sakafu kwa mwendo wa aste aste

Nothing like outgrowing attraction to women but the chase, games, attention, drama etc that’s part of it and the energy, resources wasted. Someone just wants a peaceful quiet life

:D:D old monk

Umeona sio wewe ndio mzee hapa. Watu wanaonja salt huku kweli kweli.

Nakujua like the palm of my hand, si wewe ndio ulisema mnakula malaya usiku kwa open room penye wanatandaza leso chini? 8 people total strangers (4 men, 4 women), @Dzunza can even confirm this

How does he does that when the guy has confirmed he is having a soft time? He literally cannot get it up. Amejaribu adi VEGA 100 Abdalla amekataa kabisaa kuamka. Umemcomfuse na msee mwengine

On the contrary, my appetite for women is constant or increases only that now I only select better quality women compared to when I was younger pursuing any girl in a skirt for me to get laid. Now it’s easy-peasy, sometimes I forego and do other things.

Hiyo ilikuwa hekaya ya Tall Mnyama