Chasing women decreases as you grow old

Boss I literally cant get my dick up. What are you talking about?
@Dzunza hizi ni story gani unaniekelea?

focus on your own success, women will come chasing you.

This is true lakini its also good learning female nature when you’re young which will help you separate good women from bad women much later. There is nothing worse than being a rich simp niggaa, because wakina njeri na mwende watapita na wewe vibaya.

African Kings don’t simp. You cant be an African King with a trace of simping, if you get the cue. African kings are rapacious at women and mean on expenditure, coz women see the kingship in them and yield.

People are confusing attraction and wasting too much of your energy, time and resources on women.

Same here namba nmejaza but kupiga ama Ku text ziii am chasing money bro

Things you never did in your early age now its haunting you

si mambo na chumvi but nikama ati amefika 30 ameanza kutafuta tombstone yake

That was before uwekewe kamote basi

kwani mwenye tunaongelea si ni yeye banae

:D:D:D

Have no idea who that is.

Ni @chap amenitag tuu

Had my first fuck at 15. Now 24 years later and pussy is still sweet, especially new pussy. We will rest in heaven.

Bro huyo msee si unamjua vizuri, apart from story za crazy lanye utampata anapenda vitu za health & fitness, na moroting kiasi. Like I said before I know omoisi omong’aini like the palm of my hand

Kuna kamoja nimetema last week.she wants me to pretend like we are dating a BF and GF while i have a wife. Nilimshow akipata chali wa kumweka busy aniambie. Sina hiyo time. On the other side niko na mwingine we rarely chat but we are still good smashbuddies

It’s starts from that point, majority of elders here are fags [ATTACH=full]445650[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7]VOILA[/SIZE]

sema VOILA MARA TATU VOILA VOILA VOILA . ghassia

Otoyo! Bwana Mano ok dhoga!

Wisdom detected

:D:D:D:D @chap is a homosexual alikatwa makende