Chatter: Which of these do you consider an achievement?

Talk of overated to do / bucketlist ! No.1 & 2 , been there done that . Next!

Dealing with a woman drains my ass. The attention is just like a burden. I am unable ata kuplay, and I have been caught severally nyemeleaing I just cant bother to keep the two of them secret. Too much work! I dont know what I would do with two women really. maybe i would like it. but I hate the thought of someone watching my butt while am fuckin.

but I hate the thought of someone watching my butt while am fuckin.

2 Likes

number 3 especially if you don’t have a clue the two women you have been dry frying are mother and daughter until the daughter decides to use your phone to call her mother and the name that appears on the screen when she dials is “Loise (tight Pussy)”, and on the other side the Mother answers in a sexy voice thinking its BigMark, “Hi Boy Toy, was just thinking about you”.
Then a big arguments erupts between the two women

This is a true story, happened to me last december

2 Likes

Hii yako inahitaji ushahidi wak

Hii yako inahitaji ushahidi wa kutosha.

1. DAME WAWILI KWA MKIA DID IT IN DECEMBER

I nailed a Catholic Sister, does that count?

Sorry, I have also nailed a mother and a daughter in law, the mother is a senior police officer. The daughter in law knew, I don’t want to imagine how it will end when the senior gets to know.

Hizi hekaya ni too much.

Wasee wa eiffel tower wako wapi?

1 Like

hapo ni kifo akijua, nailing a dude’s mother and wife? too much stuff to deal with

1 Like

Who is exactly a daughter in law? a mother to who? the relationship is vague.

Sounds like a curse to me…

Hio sasa ni kujitafutia kifo…

mimi ile bado na tafuta ni kubang waria…those beautiful somali chics who cover their bodies leaving only the eyes…i imagine peeling off the buibui piece by piece until i get to the pussy, i get a serious hardon…

See @Ice_Cube comment, I nailed a dude’s mother and wife, though the dude had separated with the wife but they had two kids.

waaah been thinking what I would do knowing both my mother and wife are hoes :confused::mad::frowning:

You don’t know nothing if you’ve never poured inside a man, who is bigger/senior/huger/older than you.

hehe the Boniface bum driller :D:D

:D:D:D someone get me out of here