Chatter: Which of these do you consider an achievement?

Does banging two massage chics count as a threesome?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

She wanted it more than me, I must say that is the sweetest I have ever tasted.

the reason I believe mundu mulosi is a friend who had gone to install computers in a convent in Karen actually managed to bang one of the nuns in due course, they are human and very curious

1 Like

it counts as double bill

2 Likes

I met her in the bus while travelling to Mumias from Nairobi, the bus was not full and I did not have a co-passenger. Her co-passenger was drunk and noisy (of course I was not sober, I never travel when I am sober). She moved to the seat next to me and we started chit chat, one thing led to another and by the time tufike Mumias I was fingering her and she would not let my Johny go. She was travelling to Uganda and within two weeks we had a date in Busia.

1 Like

Dude you will be very disappointed, bitches got jelly asses, loss skin and plenty of cellulite all over the body, armpits stink like cheap perfume, the pusssies smell like sewer lines and when you thought it can,t get any worse, you discover she has undergone FGM

6 Likes

@SonOfTheSoil sounds awful!..yuck!..ata nimewachana na hiyo ambitions…but if i get a clean one lazima nikule

Lets just say the effort and logistics aint worth it. Kutoa pins pekee takes almost an hour. Kuzirundisha another hour. Halafu FGM is guaranteed.

Not worth.

Is this shit gay ama am reading ma own stuff?

2 Likes

Hahaha we got lots of urban sausages around here.

1 Like

Wewe umezidi.

[ATTACH=full]3253[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I think you are lucky when you have an old mother who is in her fifties and sixties when you are an adult especially if she is a single parent. You dont have to witness akina @Mundu Mulosi raiding your home.

am a virgin bruh

i wld kill to lay sisters…actually compare the two pussies externally and internally

[ATTACH=full]3274[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

GAYCHIETH

:eek:

1. Shagging your mum`s best friend.

This was the ultimate for me na ni yeye alinianza and i was in fourth form ati aliuliza mathangu kama naweza msaidia kukata fence atanilipa. The husband worked in Coast ama some place and he was rarely ever home.
Long story short kulianza kunyesha at the end of a busy day akaniambia niingie keja nitaenda kukiacha kunyesha.
As fate would have it,it never stopped raining and akaniambia juu matha anajua place niko na ma3 zilikuwa zimeisha ati nilale…(teren,teren…)
The next thing stima zikalost alafu akadai ako na candle tu moja so kama naogopa naweza enda nilale in her room.
My sexual experience at that time had only stretched as far as Esto mboches and the odd cousin. But i have never known so much aggression in bed;yaani huyu matha alivua akabaki na kamisi pekee alafu she cuddled up to me akaniambia ati nisijifanye sijui nini anataka juu ati wa-matha wote Esto wanajua nawamangia ma mboch!
This woman literally helped herself to my cock and i was so much in awe ata sikumwaga ata once yet she was dripping wet all night and i swear i counted more than an hour of hot aggressive sex missionary style.
Wanawake kweli ni viumbe tofauti;yaani butter wouldnt melt; if you saw the way she was carrying herself around everyone the next day like nothing happened. But for a 17 year old boy,i had achieved the impossible although non of my buddies would believe me and it was so frustrating!!!Nkt! Funny thing is i kept the condom on mpaka kesho yake and i was still wearing it by the time i got back home...dont ask why but that stands out in my memory.

Desclaimer:
Ukitaka mbisha,video ama sketch enda ukaitishe Mama Boni!

1 Like