CHELSEA VS ARSENAL FA CUP FINALS OFFICIAL

hehe yenyewe hii season it reached a point nikaenda mitini .I cant deny

kwanza alikua anatafuta za pogba sana sana hehe

[ATTACH=full]102446[/ATTACH]
this pic iko final stages za editing :D:D:D

Apana tambua RentMboys
Hapa Kukaza tu… Wengers farewell
[ATTACH=full]102457[/ATTACH]

Hii ninaona Arsenal wakishindwa considering most of Arsenal’s season imekuwa mbaya. Defence ya Arsenal saa hii is full of injuries na suspension. Mertesacker ataona giza leo considering inakaa leo yeye ata anza.

:D:D:D:D:Dkuna mtu anaona kazi ya graveyard under threat!

disappearing in the hedges manenos…

hahaha he wants to dethrone me. its unacceptable

:D:D ckuwa pia nmeona icepubes anatetea wira

FA Cup eve today, coming at you from London.

The club appears to be potentially hamstrung – or concussed – with Mustafi. The man is fit, but he’s fighting a ruling on players that have head injuries. I can’t really go too hard at this rule, I’ve bemoaned managers who play their men when they’ve been knocked out, but this feels pretty cautionary. Imagine missing a cup final because of a rule of thumb, rather than actual evidence you’re incapacitated?

I feel like United would get around that rule. We’re like the country who sticks rigidly to EU rules, whilst others flagrantly flounce them, citing cultural differences.

In my view, we need to Brexit the FA to make a point we’ll regret at a later date.

ANYWAY, Matt from The Arsenal Opinion podcast teamed up with Ian Wright for an excellent chat about our FA Cup prospects. That’s here, he’s on at 9m30.

In sad news, Robert Pires was rushed into hospital last night with severe burns. It’s rumoured that his tongue was so far wedged up Wenger’s backside, he caused himself a severe friction injury. This happened after he was asked about the manager’s future and he had this response.

“I hope he will extend his contract. This is the man for Arsenal,”

“Arsene knows that if he extends the contract he needs to change something — spend a lot of money and to build a new team. He knows. He also knows that it will not be that easy.

“Some other managers are critical about Arsene but he doesn’t care, believe me. Because he is very, very strong in the mind. He is still hungry. He loves football. He loves Arsenal. He loves the team, he loves the players.

Embarrassing. His job right now shouldn’t be to creep up Wenger’s passage, it should be to set out what his manifesto for the future should be. We don’t need more yes men, we need people with a vision set in a glorious winnertivity. Calling Wenger the right man for the job is lacking in credibility and it’s painfully clear what he’s trying to do there. Really poor from an Arsenal legend.

Outside the creeping, our failings go far beyond just buying better players. Sure a Tolisso would be grand, and replacing some of the shite would help. But let’s be painfully clear here, Wenger had a squad good enough to win the league this season. Chelsea won it with Alonso and Victor Moses as key players. We have a much better squad than Spurs. We are way better than Liverpool. You can easily argue our squad is better than City’s.

That was all on Wenger. We need a manager who can extract more from his men.

Right, I’m babbling on quite a bit right now, I’ll have a more complete preview for you tomorrow… before then, enjoy our FA CUP SPECIAL podcast. It’s an editing masterpiece from myself, it took me ages, but I think you’ll like it. We have commentary clips from old, we jump deep into some of the old songs and we have an honest take on the cup final.

ENJOY.

http://le-grove.co.uk/

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

walikuwa mitini tulipokuwa tunashambuliwa huku

Hakuna team nasupport hapa

Natakia referee ushindi

hehehe kwanza matusi za @Mzee mzima

tEAM KUBWA
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/474x/6e/63/8b/6e638ba9e206cf10c174dceb7c50a01c.jpg

i even had to block him…he used to come in deep…#nohomo

she gets humped tonight…you get humped too

http://img.webme.com/vorschau/f/fellomix/trollencio_3.png

No homo is a phrase used as slang at the end of a sentence to assert the statement spoken by the speaker had no intentional homosexual implications.

Itakuwa tricky for Arsenal without Koncielny, Mustafi, Cech and Gabriel.