CHELSEA VS ARSENAL FA CUP FINALS OFFICIAL

If it takes loosing the fa for mr bean to get sacked then by all means let chelsea win am tired of the fake profs antics na kukalia wallet as if pesa ya kuspend kwa transfer market ni yake nkt

Hapa ata hakuna banter, kuna arsenal loud fans at the local whom we have been friends since the 90’s. To say they are loud is been economical, they are very loud. Since they great rivalry of Keane and Viera then the long decade of trophy-less arsenal which hurt them and we gladly rubbed it in. They somehow returned the favour during Moyes disastrous first season and LVG second season. Right now its 50-50. On Wednesday during Europa finals they came wearing Bergkamp Ajax and Arsenal tops. Had we lost that day, I would have seen fire. When Micky scored our second goal, they left rather that await the celebrations. Today I will return the favour and support Chelsea just to rub it in.

Huyu ni undercover fan wa Manchester

Most Chelsea fans I know of are turncoats from arsenal and Liverpool, others are Johnny come laters, who takes offence when asked if they know Ruud Gullit and Denis Wise, they know nothing about pre-Mourinho Chelsea. May the best team win. I have no favourite.

Remember Zola.

99% of Manutd fans know little or nothing about Pre-Ferguson Manutd. Everyone satrted supporting their team at some point unless you were born in the 1800s

You can’t be 40year old and above and not know that. I am not talking about teenagers and mid 20’s Fans.

Nani huyo naona akicompare Romero na hiyo ngombe Ospina? Yaani Romero ameconceed less than 6 goals kwa europa league mzima naye Ospina ameconceed 10 goals kwa fixture moja ya champions league kupitia bayern…:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Majority of Ktalkers and majority of Kenyans (According to KNBS) are below 30 years.

hii stats kwa talkers ulitoa wapi?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You can tell by the topics posted

lol, wacha ninyamaze tu but you would be surprised

Majority of statistics 97.5% are made at the spur of the moment

[SIZE=5]I quoted my source[/SIZE]
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/05/165982_2e5b0686fa02ec0aab53b3c95b12c940.PNG

Sure hii jamaa iende sasa

Wacha, 2016 venye Wanyama was still in Southampton karibu wawekane

I believe he meant there are more TRUE REDS than true blues based on length of period one has supported their team. Chelsea was almost an irrelevant team pre-abramovic.
In the same spirit, I probably know more about Chelsea of old & watched more of their games than these newgen Chelsea fans.
Wish it were possible for both teams to loose the same match. Hata hivyo, will have to go for the ‘lesser evil’ and root for Chelsea. Kelele ya kenyan gooner fans siwezani.

Manutd was also average pre-ferguson, they even got relegated

And that right there my friend is why there is & always will be a gulf between the two…one was average in mid 80’s (over 30yrs ago) while the other only shook off that tag a decade or so ago!