Chiloba On Leave,....

Chiloba’s leave could be all attempts to PLEASE that side yes. But remember NASA has other tribes in its vicinity that are unsettled by whats being demanded. This helps to keep them calm.
Thats why I commended Chiloba for taking that leave. He was not required to but he did. And now if IEBC is structured to perform in Chiloba’s absence, then let it do so.
At the end of the day, its all about peace for some of us.

Babuon has finally met his match in Chiloba. Jamaa hatishiki hata kidogo like the likes of akina Hassan. In a way, babuons’ constant blackmails have hit a dead end thanks to Chiloba. I’m sure it pains babuon that Chiloba is only taking a three week leave and not resigning. He knows he’ll be back to handle the other petitions. Somebody had to stand up against the bully

What confidence does a sitting president who has had his win nullified inspire? Considering that his second win in six months stands a greater chance of being nullified, how will the world at large view his leadership? A president who subjects citizens of a third world country that can barely afford a general election to three consecutive elections in less than a year cannot be said to inspire confidence. There is no better sign of presidential weakness than that. There is nowhere in the world that has ever happened. In fact, he will go down as the weakest president the world has ever seen. Even Iran, Afghanistan and Syria where caliphates reign supreme, their leaders manage to gain legitimacy of tenure without much fuss. Even in US where it was proven that Russia interfered with elections and that trump has the lowest presidential rating ever, has not thought of nullifying results. Kiza Besigye is less problematic than RAO but spent his Friday night in a cell somewhere in UG.

The president we have is spineless…in Africa this is unheard of and you would struggle to find a similar situation elsewhere. This person is by far the weakest president Africa has ever seen and has a few peers worldwide. Only antonyms to the word “confidence” can be used to describe him!

Which to the lobotomy department ?! I want to be as empty headed as you folks.

No idea…but I have directions to the phlebotomy department

The only Kenyan thicker than Chebukati is @Simiyu22.

IEBC-I was sacked for JaKuon, at a cost of Ksh. 5 billion. Though he is just an old, jobless politician, he and his many parties were allowed to select IEBC-II. Hardly had they been sworn in, than he began to grumble again.

We now know that the institution did a perfect job on 8/8 as the world watched, thanks to executives like Chiloba who refused to be bought or bullied like Msando.

Since the nullification, the IEBC has patiently received, read and responded to every wild piece of correspondence sent by JaKuon. It has held countless meetings with NASA, to a point where we must begin to doubt its independence.

An you still say that JaKuon has been ignored?

@Simiyu22, nattydread ignored me long time ago to avoid reasonable debates where his theories and myths were easily debunked. Ask him to un-ignore me first so that he gets a proper dose of reality. Look for example at his blatant lie that RAO’s irreducible minimums have been sufficiently complied with.

Babu has inspired a crybaby attitude in you. What are you discussing? Its 4 days to the election to finally shut babu up for good and all you can do is cry here about Nattydread. Accept and move on. I can assure you and take this to the bank. There will be an election. Uhuru will be sworn in. There will be no petition from naswa and if any from any other quarters Malaga and team have learnt the lesson that naswa is not interested in any election other than a nusu mkate government which jubilee has categorically said never. Petition will be dismissed. Even Malaga is tired of the limbo. Nyanza will riot for two days then hunger will drive them to miserably Accept that RWNEBPORK and Move on. As for the other regions of Kenya, Celebrations Galore.

Yes he has been ignored. Because, what procedure has IEBC instituted in favor of Jakuon other than Chiloba voluntarily going on leave? And give credit where its due. The buck stops at the top. If you say IEBC did a perfect job on 8/8 as the world watched, give credit to Chebukati.
And yes I am thicker than Chebukati. In the skin.

@Horus are you coming or going ??:D:D

Glad you have a thick skin.

We cannot give Chebukati any credit, given that he is a clueless as Chiloba says, and also for allowing Akombe to control him for so long. His communication two days ago - combined with the 12-point memo Chiloba shredded - cements this opinion.

The entire first IEBC was sacked for JaKuon. The new one did a great job until the court decided otherwise, but JaKuon still grumbled throughout.

Short of stuffing ballots, nothing the IEBC can do could ever satisfy JaKuon. He has no numbers!

Let me quickly go through this

1. There will be an election: True
  2. Uhuru will be sworn in: Comeon @Dunya the guy is a coward, he wants to be sworn in constitutionally: He wont pull a Kibaki on us. Actually, Kibaki can only refer to him as MEFFI YA KUKU his favorite insult.
  3. There will be no petition from Nasa: Again Dunya, Nasa are already sharpening their legal brains… Uhuru/Aibisi will have to reconsider hiring Muite and the other chicken beaked lawyer and risk losing again.
  4. Malaga has learnt his lesson: LOL we’ve got the supreme court where we wanted them. They didn’t see this coming. Their hands are tied, to rule otherwise will irreversibly destroy the credibility of the court and their individual careers. It’s over for them. They can only follow their own footsteps.

The election will be held. It will be challenged in court. Nasa will prevail. Uhuru will go down as the only sitting president on earth who has subjected citizens of his country who can barely afford a general election to a third election in less than a year. This is gonna hurt your pocket Dunya…trust me.

Why would IEBC favor one candidate? And did you seriously expect IEBC to consider any of the ‘irreducible munimum’ chieth apart from Chiloba resignation?? Iko shida

The other candidate who knows he stole votes is hardly complaining. IEBC will not be favouring one candidate if they implement the irreducible minimums. What in the irreducible minimums favours RAO alone? Nothing… The only consequence will be increased transparency which is what we fight for.

The mofo is tough like teflon bcuz unlike msando he choose the side with the guns…

You forgot to add bitch…

Continue crying like baba but you will soon realize crying has never gotten anyone the presidency.

Who told you we will have a compromised SCOK to listen to the presidential election?we just need three judges to recuse and bingo RWNEBPORK!

did we attend the same management school?

This is not the US, no judge can dare recuse themselves. Be prepared to vote two more times, on 26th and early next year. jitayarishe!