Chiloba On Leave,....

and he has only one job. to organize and conduct an election independently

Heheeee,

Heheeeee,take this blank cheque to EKWITI,We will have some judges recuse.

:smiley: Actually mimi huona hii inafaa kuwa simple logic

I didnt know @Nattydread catches feelings. He needs to promptly un-ignore you.

Not our greedy judges who do not hold dual citizenship. Kama kunaye ata recuse… I will write a cheque of 50k in your name upeleke Family Bank!

It shouldnt. And it hasnt. @Nattydread believes otherwise ( at least from Chebukati’s perspective)

And he has. I hear he did a superb job on 8/8 ( except for the Supreme Court ruling).

Tukutane baada ya 26/10 to continue this conversation.

Yes he does. But he is a two faced guy. I was shocked to see him insult you eti you are thicker than chebukatee yet he cannot take the heat when I dish it to him. He is really a two faced guy. hehehehe!

Sawa. It’s a deal

but you also realize simple logic ni ngumu sana if you have ego/esteem issues and the baggage of bias…

I handle him with his cronies all the time.

What a befitting self description. I hope you’ll put away the patronage and condescending positions that you take in debates.

Unfortunately, this honest assessment (which they arrived at on 8/8) does not fit the narrative they are trying to advance. It will be conveniently left out in their discourse

True, hence the many fake leaders around

Why are you trolling? Arent you the one who was whining up there in a thread that Chabukati isnt favouring jakuon? Stop wasting Talkers’ time

Was it Uhuru that nullified the election or was it Raila trying to get into government through back the door and avoiding the ballot because he clearly knows he doesn’t have the numbers to take him to State House??? Raila will go down in history as a candidate that lost three presidential elections in less than a year, hopefully in future he will be a case study in universities around the world on how one man can effect mass hysteria and mass hypnosis on gullible citizens.

Look like you are high on a Sunday my brazza. Do you realize that the person implying Chebukati favors RAO is the originator of this thread. Re-read the thread.

You can lose or win a contested election but you cannot lose or win a nullified election. Raila cannot win or lose a nullified election but he can win or lose a contested one. I don’t know if you understand me. Let me ask you a question. Do you think Kenyans would have been subjected to three consecutive elections if either Kibaki, Moi or Kenyatta was at the helm? The answer is a resounding NO! But Uhuru is a weak president and will let this happen under his very watch…even his ministers like Matiangi seem to have a stronger character! Were it not for tribal balkanization Uhuru would be nowhere near the presidency. Raila on the other hand fits the bill… But back to Uhuru. The guy will go down as the only president in the history of the universe to have subjected his citizens to three consecutive elections due to his sheer ineptitude and flimsiness. Even if he wins he will start again blaming the constitution, the courts and his pets for his inability to fight corruption. What a weak leader!

Desperate raila now claims ballot papers were printed in Nairobi. New fake accusations like those fake msql server logs that he shamelessly read to the world. This time he is conning no one not even the bench