Chimpanzees will take you to the desert and leave you there with no water to drink:The case of Hype BOLLO&DJ Joe Mfalme

We say this all the time but we are called haters but who knows men more than women? Ladies tulisema if you are in trouble bcz of a man the first thing to do immediately is turn him in and turn into a state witness. Mjinga huyu thinking of bro code Sijui bro what, was in solidarity with DJ Mfalme thinking that they would cover each other’s back. No sooner than they landed he was sacrificed bcz in Kenya money talks. Men will betray you, men will use and dump you. We have been saying this for centuries including raping intoxicated women. Now men like Brian Chira and many others understand how evil their fellow men are. Don’t trust any man even if they are your brother. Look now. This man is going to jail and the real killer is the state witness. Let me write it in capital letters, there’s no honor among chimpanzees. If they can betray women who are their baby’s mothers, wewe ni nani? Never take any risk for a chimpanzee.Sijui defending him. Mind your own business. First of all, if roles were reversed he’d never do the same for you. You will surely live to regret being loyal to a chimpanzee. Bro you are going to jail courtesy of bro code and trusting a chimpanzee.

valid points but must you use the word chimpanzee?

I use the term interchangeable but what is the difference between chimpanzees and bonobos? How come you take more offence to the later. Mimi let me tell you the only man I can take the fall for in this world is my father na angekua deadbeat pia yeye I would not have. But ata ndugu wa toka ni toke, I’m never going out of my way to assist any man anymore. If I have to go out on a limb for a man it’s only my father. Hawa wengine the rate at which I will throw you under the bus, wacha tuu. Your head will be left spinning. It is very clear that the biggest betrayal is of men and between men. I wish Ballo talked and offered to be a state witness to say who exactly killed that guy bcz killing a cop is a very serious offence. There must be a fall guy. There’s no getting away with it. Vile alifika tuu kwa DCI was the time he should have started singing coz yeye hana dough za kupeana bribes. Now it’s too late. He is going down in the name of solidarity Sijui loyalty, what kind of stupidity is that? Will Mfalme take care of his family during that period ujue in Kenya trial ni 7 years minimum? Mfalme is from my community but I don’t support this. However wajinga ndio waliwao. Let him go do manual labor jela ameee akili.

I think we are reading too much into social media headlines here.

He can only be a state witness if he didn’t partake in the actual assault. Or he would be incriminating himself on murder charges. Just because you are informant doesn’t shield you from prosecution.

(The officers’ informant, Peter Ngugi, who is believed to have facilitated Kimani’s murder, was sentenced to 20 years in jail. The defendants have two weeks to appeal. )

Probably what happened is a argument happened ni jamaa started throwing punches at each other. A good defence lawyer will get huyo Bouncer off with simple assault charges very easily.

Actually the man was too drunk to even fight but he was kicked in the stomach maybe trauma hit a major organ.

But he was driving?

Ever heard of the term DUI? People who can barely stand drive all the time.

1 Like