City Park Shooting: Season 1 episode 2

Wakanyama ni Eunuch ya NYS nilimsaidia sanaa kuongeza kura Dagoretti

Unfortunately from the way the uncle was speaking, he gave out enough warnings to the young man but he chose to ignore… huyu ameisha. The best he can hope for ni makende tu kukatwa na awachwe hai

Enyewe it’s painful kukamuliwa wife… it’s even painful when mwenye anamkamua is a relative… tena a young nephew… a boy who grew up ukimuona… so sad

na kushuku unalea mtoto wake… that guy was slow to anger and eventually akafika mwisho

Hehehehe …
Like our famous Hon: Robert Ouko Mystery …

The according to the Government Pathologist , he committed Suicide by breaking his leg , shooting himself dead …then setting himself on fire …!!

Okay …
Wife Kukamuliwa na Kuzaa with your Nephew …
What does that say about You …??

“I’d rather not comment… If there is such an issue, I trust the police will uncover it,” he told The Standard yesterday.

Wueh… ! Huyo jamaa should be on a flight to Siberia not hanging out here running his mouth. Contract zingine huwa irreversible

For the Umpteenth Time …
It was a Hit …Pure and Simple …
And the more this Guy keeps running his mouth , the more the Cops will focus on Him …!!

Taimajini

CID mbona bus zote za Msa-Nbi na Nbi-Msa ziko na armed plain clothes officers ndani?

hehe hiyo ni Domain ya @paparazzi ama @Budspencer

The Moral of the story here is that certain activities are best done in secluded lodgings in the dark…

[ATTACH=full]174053[/ATTACH]

This was a hit ordered by the husband.

Was on A109 jana nasikunotice any

trained people like me are the ones who can notice wewe kAa NA USHAMBA YA KIRIAINI polepole

as a former special forces hio kibandaski kitalipuliwa na kalombosta

Nephew anakukamulia wife mpaka anamzalisha.
Huyo ata kama ni mimi nitaua.

The bible says thou shall no kill

Hooks Law.

The extension of a spring is directly proportional to the force applied.

Hiyo ya kufika mwisho IS the point of NO RETURN.

Bibi ya MTU is a capital NO. Unfortunately these young boys especially akinunua gari anaona it’s like he can do anything.

Hapa hakuna cha pole kijana, wacha akule kiburi na ujeuri yake.

Don’t forget when the lady was taken to morgue she only had a top on. Seems Miraa chewing does not require clothes.