City Park Shooting: Season 1 episode 2

It also says thou shall not commit adultery.

It also says
For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is.
Kama ni ukweli, huyu kijana hatamek. Hata ikae kama uncle yake amemsamehea, hiyo itakuwa tu a ploy juu atamngojea tu.

??

Travelled na Buscar on 1st June evening. From Msa. The CID was a bit tipsy, had an altercation with the muswahili spare driver on the choice of music playing. The muswahili hakuwa akijua jamaa ni serkal, akamuita kafiri, the karau akajam and even drew his firearm, thweri ikanywea.
Return was Jana usiku. When booking Coast Bus, all passenger chart for all buses departures that night had seat no B2 reserved as CID. Nliogopa kupiga mbicha ya charts zikiwa countertop kwa booking office nisije nikaitwa gaidi.
The bus that I boarded, the passenger on B2 seat fitted the profile of a plain clothes afisa.

He was lucky to have survived. Hao makarao walikuwa wamekuja kuwamurrrda. He’ll be a marked man until the day those cops are found guilty of the crime.

Just desserts…

Why is no one addressing the fact that our useless, incompetent, D- material cops are being used as hired assassins? Where is Matiang’i in all this? Will we ever have a professional police force if the idiots are hired to settle domestic quarrels? The police also clearly want the young man dead. Matiang’i was so quick to fire a senior cop because some idiots slapped a woman at a police station, you’d think this would be a weightier issue for him.

And if some passengers were criminals, they knew exactly where the CID guy would sit smh.

chunga vile unanitajataja! HUMBWA

Na isitoshe anajiuza in the process. He claims hakuwa na huyo aunty yake alafu anapayuka kwa media ati walikuwa wanakula miraa for 24hrs, from NBI to Naivasha. Now kwa wale tunajuwa mambo ya handass kwa mshee.

The boy and the woman were not blood related. Having said that it was still wrong what they did

jumakumbafu uko tu?

This Mr kibe I don’t think he planned the death of his wife but just a coincidence, na hio mbesha yote he could have executed his mission chini ya maji and what i know cops can’t blunder in “performing such acts” ingekuwa chini ya maji, sasa they’re facing murder charges.

Huyo kijana ana solution moja kama anataka kuishi,ajue vile ataua uncle yake kabla akujiwe.Ju hapa lazima atalishwa pamba.So heri afe akijaribu kulisha uncle yake mchanga.Hivyo ndivyo ningefanya mimi.

I understand that chewing Miraa increases one’s body temperature…
That being the case, …

It say the both of them are dead they just don’t know it yet…

For p,ussy? Enyewe " there will always be an endless supply of stupid people".

I seek righteousness…but I’ll take revenge
a message must be passed.
honour must be restored

Revenge and righteousness in one sentence?

As a man, you try to walk in the light always but eventually you will inevitably step in a few dark patches