Civil War loading

wacha mafeelings,sisi hapana tishwa tishwa ovyo ovyo

Dialogue ni kesho kwa sanduku. Wakujinyonga na ajinyonge. If that’s f. ucking up a legacy so be it. Anything is better than being bullied into an unholy alliance with a maniac who believes it’s his way or no way. Can’t wait to vote. Just the thought of beating this clown twice in a matter of months is just thrilling.

The dead shall never bother anyone. Justice can only be avoided not escaped. So choose to either bother no one or be ready for justice.

So Kikuyus to you are not human beings with cognitive functions?

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1793880804243661;type=video[/MEDIA]

Syria has been in war since 2011. Yetu tuta sustain miaka mingapi

Understand that nobody least of all Raila is scared of defeat.
When u claim you have the numbers, why are you then scared to meet your opponent on a level field.
If I know I can beat raila and I have all the support I will accept reforms, I will follow the constitution, I will also not criticize the judiciary.
All of you are just hypocrites. Accept you can never win without stealing. It’s in your nature.

No resources either to finance an insurrection in his strongholds. Arms suppliers and mercenaries aren’t there for charity work, they must get returns also for their investment. What natural resources does he have to offer them in exchange, the water hyacinth?

Dialogue ni umeffi

Wining twice in months. Ooooh Goose bumps my NASA fren. I cannot wait.

Upuuss…UOTP has failed twice this year just accept Raila is a liability and move on.

Now go back to sleep boy… We’ve heard the big announcement and sang!! We about to soil our pants… Panic mode, and really frightened… Not even underrate…Hana value… He’s nothing… He can do nothing and if he’s a man enough, him and his stupid goons in the name of followers they can try make a stupid move…Hehehehehehehehe…

Brare bure… RAILA WILL NEVER EVER LEAD KENYA… NEVER…

So don’t even think of a civil war son… NOT IN KENYA… Panda kwa kitanda sasa toto na ufunge macho…

I can see things are headed south, but what do i say.
Lets wait for the end of it

It’s sad that the so called statesman would rather see the country in shambles than accept defeat at the polls. Selfishness grade one, aliyemuita lord of poverty hakukosea. he can change names a thousand times but he will never head this country and there is nothing he can do to change that fact. RWNBP. Never.

Gay mofo…how old are you?

Like Socrates once said “Eat shit”

RAILA lost six counties he had won in 2013! Look at the numbers in BUNGE! AND FYI what reforms are you talking about? IEBC is an independent body just how did you want JUBILEE to bring reforms? There are legal mechanisms for dealing with such demands, NASA wasted 60 days!

RAILA HAS NO NUMBERS… THOSE ARE JUST FACTS!!!

[ATTACH=full]134557[/ATTACH] This is the civil war? The poor killing themselves off? Sounds more like natural selection but anyway…

Just when you mentioned kikuyus,i knew your argument has no basis only hot air with a dash of ignorance. Wewe ni hiyo kende ya chebukati Raila amesema imekamatwa. What are these irreducible minimums? Wanakutana dialogue gani? What is the agenda? No civil war here. You are nothing but a dog short of protruding canines and a tail. No patriotism in you.

My word, Raila supporters will you ever accept defeat ? No thats what all of you say. Civil war between Raila supporters and the rest my friend thats shit. Enda ulale wacha tupige kura. Ever asked yourself why your leader keeps changing his mind during this few months. Wengine wanaenda kudemo na yeye hayuko anywhere your like robots being controlled by one guy. Who in the name of being president is making people loose their lives and doesnt care at all. Hope u know and saw that for yourselves sasa think of this if uhuru would have been the one angekuwa amepata izo votes rao alipata do you think we would be in the streets protesting no, cause we think we aint psycofans like rao guys. So kama hupigi kura wewe enda ukae kwako na bibi mdemonstrate by not voting and dont start saying civil war kila mahali kenya ni kubwa.
RWNEEEBP