Civil War loading

The fight had quite a KIUK presence. One Matiba led the batallion! RAILA was a small piece, an irrelevant piece. Without him, freedoms would still have been achieved…

Kesho ata discussions kwa line tukingoja Ku -Ink that paper itakuwa fandastic… We’ll all be on a common goal…hakuna kuharakishana ata tunaeza pewa tutick tu…wont be secret ballot tena… … God see us through today for this Fantabulous day you about to bless us with…

How many reforms do you require before you can say there is a level playing field?

Ati civil war, raila and his minions will be crushed within day and the next day itakuwa biashara kama kawaida

sasa ata macho hatuwezi safisha na kienyeji juu ya politics >(funda):eek:

And you have patriotism?.. You openly condone killing of protesters and now you have just applauded a flawed system, even with chebukati himself telling you he cannot deliver.
Suppose you were on the other side of the political divide and your son was shot because he went to buy ice cream…would you still call yourself a patriot?
You Dnt support the rule of law… You openly call judges wakora, you openly defy the constitution and you are a patriot?
You have ruled since independence and believe because raila is asking to rule he is the demon and you the saint?
Stop fooling yourself and accept the the so called democracy your president will give to you is only self serving.
When your CS said he will commission his militia to kill protesters did you ask. Him if he was a patriot?
Thr evidence is before you but because you have been brainwashed you conviniently choose to ignore the truth and just hate a tribe and man who has clearly done a lot for Kenya.

Clearly you have hope with the characters you encounter and will encounter here.

It will be Luos only against the majority!!! kambas and luhyas ain’t loyal.

luo are our brothers and sister we can’t hate them, and raila is not the only luo who can be president, hata tuju anatosha

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT. RAILAODINGA: From today we are Resistance Movement. DP Ruto :Kwani umekua nini from 1982 my fren?

You put a a smile on that ugly and unholy face? Use a better image, Sir!

I won’t be in either Jubelee or Nasa’s shitty dickwave contests. Umavi ya watoto na baba zao sikuwa ikianza.

Constitutional reforms in line with best practice that those who bungled August 8 cannot honestly preside over a new election
Was that too much to ask?

Son , you don’t need bushes to form a resistance .You need willing hearts. More resistance exists in hearts of the purported 5 million Kenyans behind him . So may there be bloodshed starting from tomorrow.Enjoy gory scenes on social media henceforth. I cry for Kenya

Deleted, let me look for the gloomy face one as results trickled in after 8/8.

CS said he will commission millitia TO KILL priotesters. YOU LIE. CS said I was allowed to slap a fool who tries to keep me from voting.

JAP defies constitution, when?

There is a difference between demonstrators and looter-arsonists!

he he he, napenda sana

Yea that’s what like… I bet you dick is erect like a sociopath when you crush the weak who speak against you…its your modus operandi…crushing the weak because they Dnt agree with your demented views… Asshole.

Uhuru, Arap Samoei etc have also been in opposition once. So there’s nothing special about a man choosing to remain in opposition except once in 2007. As I always tell my friends in opposition, Raila has done the country alot and I respect that. If you go through all my threads, you will be guaranteed not to find any where that I have hated on luos. As a matter of fact i have a beautiful jaber that wets my dick often. I told you the moment umetaja tribe ndio umemaliza hii discussion. Whoever’s turn it is in the opposition I will always condemn violence and destruction of property. So you still believe a policeman saw a kid in uniform buying ice cream, took position, aimed and took out a ‘protestor’? Shame on you for insulting God. He should have given your brains to the dolphins and maybe we would have atleast one animal we could talk with.
How have we defied the constitution?
How have we disrespected the rule of law?

The majority of commissioners think otherwise. Like at SC we allow the minority their say but follow the majority in their way~