Communicating with the dead

Enda utoe lock kwanza ndio ukuje uongee, one may not mean to do something but may be doing it without their knowledge, this here is somebody reaching out evil spirits without their knowledge

The problem is with the rituals associated to death and the dead, spirits use such to ensnare people.

I have been saying am not a priest.

Yaani ni ushetani sijawahi imagine nitasikia au kuambiwa au kusoma hapa ktalk

Nmeshtuka na kushtuliwa hadi nimewaogopa

which complex words have been used there now? No, it is not idolatory and attempting to reconnect with someone who had a great moral and personal influence is just a way of looking answers (like what would she have counseled I do if she were here?). Sometimes we also look for their intercession - Just like the Catholics do with Mary.

what do you know about religion when you worship a God who allowed Mohammed to marry more than the set standard of 4 wives, you worship a God who compares the looks of a devil to a black man ( Nabtal), a God who hates Christians and Jews…you have no idea who god is. besides Muslim are the most superstitious people who deeply belive in dark powers they constantly believe in jinis

We are monotheistic

All else you are alluding to seeks to draw popularity to yourself and I won’t be the porter

mbona una lazimisha kenye haja sema, profile picture yako enyewe ina kuuza

you are a catechist then???

Sitalogin ktalk Leo tena …I cannot relate na ushirikina

Following…

Nope, no, never gone to the seminary. Am a lay person just like any other. But a Catholic

Your adopted religion tells you that Guru can’t communicate with her mother. What does it know?

Mbona hajasnap iyo cord mpaka sasa?

Guru huongelesha mama yake faraghani na anatulia. Why can’t you do the same? Why must you insist she does as you do? Is she you? Does she live your life? If she stopped, would her life then be perfect, as yours is?

Why don’t you people let her answer the questions herself, kwani mlikua hapo Na yeye? @Guru did you engage in a conversation with a spirit?

Deuteronomy 18:11 anyone who “consults with the dead” is “detestable to the Lord.”

God bless you

i thought your Islam doesn’t believe that we are monotheistic, ati mnafikiria tuna believe in multiple God’s (the trinity)

ill challenge you the same way you challenged the owner of this post… besides you are the no 1 attention hoe in this village

Swali hapa ni mbona inakuuma? Why deny her get the carthasis she gets talking to her mother?

Very much ok @Guru. In fact quite commendable. It was a strict African practice to appease the dead and offer libations to their departed spirits. Depending on what you believe in, i think it’s perfectly fine

enda uki kufanga…

Deuteronomy 18:11 anyone who “consults with the dead” is “detestable to the Lord.” cc @Guru, buddy as much as we empathise with you, that is not the way.
Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.