Communicating with the dead

Are you guru perhaps ?
@gashwin = @Guru

Christian fags rubbing each other’s cock the wrong way about a psycho’s past time. Can’t relate.

Not everyone is a believer of that jewish story book

Hmmmph, I guess Guru never thought the issue would raise so much heat.
I never judge people according to their faith and beliefs.
If it gives her calm and solace, you have no business castigating her and I don’t see anywhere she’s advising anyone else to do the same or try it.

Has anyone read God’s Debris by Scott Adams?

good for you, the best part is you are not forced either. The ones who believe in it have a conviction

the only spirits i know ni zile za mnyweso

@Guru if you are a Catholic which i bet you are, maybe you have heard of novenas. The thing is praying for the said days works. problem is when human spirit is weak he/she will abandon praying on his(her) 5th day but trust me, it works.

I personally have used novena countless times and i can say praying works.

What am i saying, nasema nini? Do what you believe in. Burn sacrifices facing mount kenya, wear a sack, starve yourself but at the end acknowledge God. (not first God then later devil)

@Guru

What you are doing is wrong,your mum’s timeline in this world is over and you have to let it stay that way however much hurtful it sounds.
Seek solace from God but not from the dead.

Do you really know what this means?

@Guru wachana na hawa. Kama Dini Ya Muswamba na Ngonya wa Gakonya ndizo zakupatia amani go ahead and live your life in peace. You madam are a true African.
Why is it that when I go to shags the first stop is my grandfathers grave. I do not talk to him but stand there say a short prayer and the greatest calm descends upon me…
Nyinyi watu acheni kuwa dramatic. @Guru is just mixing her African religion with her adopted religion

So @Guru practices witchcraft…big deal.

Ukiona akiiweka hapa instead of Secrets Section means she wants talkers thoughts on the matter either because she wants them to validate her actions which she sees as weird or just put it out off her chest(catharsis effect) and feel better.

My advice is…leo Arsenali tunakamua nyoka.

Inaonekana uko malindi ukiitwa daddy.

If it were tru it would be KTalks Greatest Cons of all Time.

@Guru I don’t see anything wrong with what you are doing if it gives you peace. Don’t litsen to the porojo here.

… what she is doing is perfectly okay… it’s not worshiping the dead but pouring out her heart to what is troubling her… probably things she can’t tell the living… I do it and it helps…

:D:D:D:D

And i still dont believe in that tissue paper

what I know is, when you speak to the spirit of a dead person, the one who intercepts the message is a demon ( evil spirit) that mimics the person you are trying to communicate with. That’s why it is forbidden for true Christians.