Condom burst in lanye

HIV infection from a single shot exposure is like the probability of having rain in Kalahari desert. Just confirm the condition of your mjulubeng at the time of the rupture. If there was no skin damage then count yourself safe. PEP will give you side effects that are worst than the infection itself. It’s also important to note that HIV nowadays is not a killer disease. Diabetes and Hypertension kills more men than HIV and other STDs combined. Factor in also the looming nuclear 3rd world War in the making and enjoy your short life to the fullest

hood lanye or CBD lanye? Luwere anyways

Hamjwahi skia kitu inaitwa lube?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just change your tactics, only fwaak kenyeji students 19yrs to 22yrs off off tagged. Do it in a safe venue (or your house), and spend the 600 shillings (300+300) on home testing kits. Stop fucking old drunken street whores.

Or just get a girlfriend.

RIP in advance bro.

A good number of talkers live maisha edgy sana

It was nice meeting you at this forum.Rip bro and always take care of village elders when you ascent to heaven

You will be fine! No need to worry. The worst case scenario is you might pick up chlamydia and maybe some yeast infection. Those two can be passed on even after one naked dip in the well. 1g of Azithromycin should take care of that.

Story of my life. Kuchomoa ndani only to find a condom ring at the base of your deek while the rest of the rod is glistening.

The panic and PNC that hits you is out of this world.

how sure are you?

:smiley:
:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

“luwere nyasaaye akulinde”

Sahii zile demons zinakufuata wacha tu…utakuwa wapoteza pesa na deals design huelewi

I wouldn’t call kids demons but I’ll allow it.

I know myself well. I’d clean up, rubber up and finish what I started.

Nunua lube ya kupakanga kuma za ma lanye. Hard for CD to burst n you enjoy more

Ky jelly right?

I have penile papules. Lazima CD iburst tu nikitumia, although the best part is women get orgasms because my mjuoools has a tingling sensation. :D:D:D:D.