Condom burst in lanye

Hehehe, nimecheki they are common and doctors don’t know what causes them!

Natural occurence, not even painful

Mogotio

Nyege zilipanda nikiwa baringo

Hata nikose kunyoa na kuchana nywele I’m still a looker

I popped a few as a teen thinking it’s pimples, it was fuckin stupid pf me

All the girls i can f4ck raw are scattered around the country and I’m busy af. I’m thinking of how to hide the meds when I visit them, incase wanazijua. A tagged massive ass jaruo whoe fucked me early this year with her period still raw, i turned out -ve yesterday, lakini nimetishwa na the amount of PEP drugs one has to take.

Tonnes of that shit

[ATTACH=full]430788[/ATTACH]

waaah…hizo zote elder

We are in April, so “early this year” could be Jan, that’s 3 months of taking PEP? when the dose is supposed to be 30 days???
What the hell! it sounds like you are infected and on a lifetime dose of ARVs but you are still in denial.
Also if you are taking PEP, and unsure of your status you should not be fwwwakking anyone raw.
I had a scare when I was a young man, and now I can never risk it again.

The dopamine rush of fwwakking a stranger raw can be achieved in other ways, like riding a motorbike, driving a fast car, even getting into a fight, and with all those activities there is no post-nut clarity and self-hate afterward.

Early this year I was referring to Tagged, as brought up by the person I quoted… Dafuq

Just putting things into context

village simp takataka

Jamaa wa kukojolewa na lanye nyamaza, sijasahau hio siku

People hate themselves after whoring? Then why do it in the first the first place? I see PNC thrown around a lot on here, I must be wired different.

How do you handle yours?

I don’t go on escapades unless I badly need my nutsacks emptied or I’m looking for paid raunchy company.
I’ll usually pick someone I’m attracted to and can get along with, so in the end I just feel satisfied, re-energized and at ease.
I have zero shame for something no one forced me to do, something I like and something I enjoy about 80% of the time.

See the reason why guys go that route is to avoid relationship (s)

True. Hakuna haja ya watu wazima kusumbuana juu ya ikus.

Precisely

papules look disgusting

Tafuta Bibii na wachanaa na malayaa. Next time itakuwa fire fire fire