Counting my losses!!!

I suspect she was sore from getting a big di,ck from another guy.

How old are you? If you are above 25 you should already have known that women are money pits. If she can’t give you pussy on a Monday, she damn won’t give it to you on a Friday night when she is tipsy. The way I see it, the only reason she hasn’t told you to fuck off is because she wants money from you. She dangles her goodies as you salivate but you will never hit it. Modern women have perfected this art, so you have to read the signs before she burns a hole in your pocket. My advise,move on. She isn’t into you.

From @Panyaste chronicles, you should learn how to establish a sukuma wiki farm.

Just the other day you wanted to pay 25k for a bedsitter in Kasarani. You are not that smart either.

ha ha… kila mtu hunyimwa depending on the siatuation… but ukininyima pussy. breakfast asubuhi siwezi nunua…
bitches have become very smart on selling that hole… don’t be desperate

Fools and their money. Tutasema mpaka lini?

I congratulate the clever lass.

In that case wouldn’t a full-blown dedicated CSW be better? Why waste all that time sitting in the pub and making useless conversation?

Not really.

na unawaambia wakuje na madame.

acha kudanganya kijiji. sema ulitumia 800 mkiwa wawili. no sane man can spend 8k on a random woman then ulale na yeye without doing anything up to asubuhi and still buy her brekko. neffa effa

I think you spent too much. you should have baited her with something small first. like you should just have bought a meal and a soft drink or just one drink and lie waiting until she gives in instead of trying to drug her with expensive alcohol to rush everything which often backfires. but I will say that kind of a thing happens to everyone as long as you try at one time or another.
I can also sense very low IQ for someone who thinks you will pay for all her problems while she plays god. some women know when to hold back.

This one of the reason why I like buying pussy. I’ll get a chic and tell her directly it’s business. Pussy for money. 8k hiyo ni ya pussy nne.

Fisxed

Kukula akinyesha ain’t that bad.
Only 1 rule. DONT LOOK! (Zima stima)
And be prepared for cleaning after

It is sometimes an investment. You will harvest your yields later. Just make sure next time you call her, to remind her you have unfinished business. Then you can gage her intentions. Is it business or pleasure. Don’t mince your words.

She could smell your intentions from a mile away , the trick is , don’t be desperate !

Said d I had a budget of 25K. Having a budget does not denote stupidity or does it?

Hapa ndio panaitwa kuambulia patupu…nil…zilch…:D:D:D:D:Dna hii December kavu hivi ukianza hivi by 31st utakuwa huna hata Jina na TALA…

That has never been an experience of mine…

guys here are broke! ni bundles tu mko nazo