Cure imepatikana!!!

Jubilations in the Streets of france as scientists find a cure for the pandemic[ATTACH=full]293843[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]293844[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]293845[/ATTACH]

@Berlin Oxford uko na haraka sana Boss. Hebu type slow slow

This is fake news. That image is of a South Korean test kit.
Here is a link explaining :

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-image-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN21A3NE

This is just a test kit for diagnosing the disease and not the cure nor the vaccine.

They just clapping you fckuer

So effidens ni whatsapp video? Any other rink?

negro please! corona has us by the balls, its just people showing appreciation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D-JlRVw-zs

meanwhile iin kenya
[SIZE=6]Coronavirus scare sees medics flee Makueni hospital[/SIZE]
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/makueni/Coronavirus-scare-sees-medics-flee-facility/1183294-5465628-g5gahl/index.html

Hydroxycloroquine and other antivirals are showing promise. Next 2 weeks will be critical, let’s keep praying and doing the needful stuff: hand hygiene and social distancing.

The guy in the last video mention vaccine

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=6]FAKE NEWS THREAD CLOSED[/SIZE]

Sounds fake but it’s the kind of news we all wanna hear

Actually latest reports indicate in a controlled study, hydroxycloroquine did not show promise

Indeed in Zambia someone died from using it

Zombies.

This is NOT a cure!!

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]This is a succesful [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]TEST-KIT for COVID-19

Hiyo sio try outs wanagongea waafrica

It’s working. Infact every single person here with confirmed +ve test is getting it.

Purple:
What is the mode of action of hydroxychloroquine against corona? At what dosage is it used? That info might be useful for us laymen

MOA: it increases intracellular pH so the virus is unable to “pierce” the vacuole which encapsulates it, thereby hindering replication. What I’ve seen them give people in our hosi (icu) is 200mg IV twice daily for 4 days.

so tutumie mwarobaini na mapema? African problems calls for African solutions.

@Purple the greatest problem for the US from way back during the Obama times is to let the administration issue notices on matters health… CDC guys seat besides guys who have zero medical training explaining issues of great medical concern …sasa hapa wewe unapromote what trump said …why trump is forcing on the US medical community …it is akin to listening to @uwesmake while the A- of ‘94 is here

Ona what guys are saying about it

[ATTACH=full]293904[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]293906[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]293907[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]293908[/ATTACH]

Infowars from the Chinese and Chinese-bought Italians?

I’d rather err on the side of safety. Last Sunday I was called in for an emergency airway in a 31 year old with covid. Well, he lost the fight yesterday. The reason he didn’t get HCQ was due to his underlying condition known as G6PD deficiency (although it’s not an absolute contraindication).
Now I’m also on quarantine after I started exhibiting some mild symptoms. Anyway, you’re right. There’s not much rigorous data except anecdotal reports which is okay because every little thing helps.