Damn Thieves

Hehehehe watu wa Nairobi na kuulizia ma acre

hata kama ni wizi kwa nini walikata mguu moja?

some good number of kilos of boneless meat there.

all the same, sorry @aviator , -

to the rest of us- every time you order beef stew in nairobi say a prayer for the cows, and the giraffes and zebras of kajiado…

Leads=ever fired anybody? Maybe for alcohol and ‘substance’ abuse?..those are the goons that can fathom this barbaric act.

Thanks guys for your concern.

I had insurance for the animals, and filed the necessary papers today.

I dont think it’s an inside job. Rather, am taking it as a normal theft. Am a migrant to the place, having moved there in 2013. not a single malicious act has been committed against me. All my employees are well taken care of, and they are faithful to the best of my knowledge. There has been cases of theft of donkeys around the area in the recent past, thus I think it is just some diversification by the thieves.

I was personally there, sleeping approximately 200m from where the act took place and I heard nothing. My guys are on the opposite end kitu 400m, and they also didn’t hear any. All in all, it is well with my soul.I trust God that justice shall prevail. And for the listeners of Inooro, the 7am news had the story. I had an interview jana.

An acre there goes for 1.8-2.5m depending on proximity to the road.

Next time inbox me. Hapo soko mjinga ndio nimenunua.

Pole sana my sister. The enemy come to kill, steal and destroy. In the midst of his attacks, the Lord tells us to rejoice and again rejoice!! When Paul n Silas were locked up, they rejoiced and they were freed. I ask the God of restoration to restore your cows and to put a hedge of protection around you and all that belongs to you! Is shall be done as was told you!!!

1 Like

Thanks. It is well, it is well with my soul.

Am trusting the True God to restore all that has been stolen from me, and to put to light the people who committed the acts. When that happens, I shall testify right here if it won’t be on national tv. My God has NEVER let my enemies overcome me, and it won’t happen now.

1 Like

sasa hio ndio tunaita manyama huku kwetu dagoretti market

Hizo kamba hutumika kuteremusha coffin kwa grave zikitupwa kwa compound yako unapata usingizi munono trust me @ Kawamboi.

pole madam but if i rember, juzi juzi kwa post ya @kabuda na kukamuliwa shot 3nyuma. ulisema? karma… ndio hii

I don’t know about the kamba but I think dawa kulala hutumika sana…sprayed or something. Coz ukuchinja ngombe si lazima atoe sauti?

ndio nashindwa, even if they drove them to some far away place, lazima ingewika

Pole sana. As a farmer I know the pain and struggle it takes to raise farm animals only for some matafakas to reap where they didn’t sow…

Then unaskia human rights wakitetea cattle rustlers wasiangushwe on sight…

vile wewe ni expert broker,pia kuna wajichanji maexpert,trust me i am in that field

3 Likes

Thieves herded two frehian cows out of a cow shed in my neighbourhood and when the poor overfed animals couldn’t walk anymore, they slaughtered them there on the roadside.

Cops found them at it @3AM. They calmly told the cops that they were going to the slaughterhouse but the cows were too exhausted and they decided to do it there. The cops stood around for a while, maybe long enough to get a kilo of meat then left.

Only to discover at 7am when the owner went to report, that they had been stolen.

Hii njaa tamalisa watu…

1 Like

Enda mazishi western ndio utajua hizo kamba ni hot cake.

unataka ngapi,ama ni za waluyha tu hutumika?naweza pata kama nane kwa wiki

1 Like

I suspect @Wakanyama ndio alichinja hizo ng’ombe

2 Likes

he he he,sio mimi