darkest years.. part 2.

you have the most important gift in life, take good care of them, a bit of paranoia will help, dnt be too comfortable as long as she breathes

2 Likes

Men lie…but women scheme

2 Likes

@Col Kakende damn, as said, if she managed to hide that side of her personality from you for that long, you should be very wary of her. Remember all this hit you when you least expected it. I hope you moved houses and changed schools for the children. That is one evil snake, People cheat but the way she did it shows she has a very dark heart; a woman that is capable of abandoning her children does not give a rat’s arse about anyone else but her, even her parents

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]7013[/ATTACH]

]
:D:D:D:D

pole sana kaka, take time and let go off the hurt in your heart…give the children lots of love and they will soon be healed too

1 Like

In many instances, women can very comfortably operate on dual settings. This is especially the case for those who move out to attend college or live with relatives.Out there, they adopt value systems that are the complete opposite of what they acquired at home. To parents, the female who wrestles klisters at SJ is still the innocent girl they brought up.

3 Likes

I just witnessed this over the past three months, I have this cousin that is doing well according to ocha standards of young men. he is an electrician anaunda ma radio na ma TV. To top it of he is the youth leader at the local church. He is therefore considered quite eligible in a village that has men that are mostly drunk and doing nothing with their lives. I went visiting three months ago, the grandma was pestering him to take up a certain girl that had suddenly started making herself close to grandma she even used to go and clean up her house or bring her some sugar out of the blue. I met the girl and she was very nice, shy and I even thought she was still a virgin. I wondered where she had been all this time. I was wondering why the guy was hesitant I even started thinking he may be gay since I had never seen him with a girl before. The guy never slept with her for the three months and lo and behold, we were proven wrong and he was proven right. Kumbe the “innocent” lady had a pregnancy developing and she was very cunningly looking for someone to pin it on. The pregnancy eventually was visible to others. She confessed to him before they parted ways that she wanted to get a husband before anyone could know she was pregnant. I actually congratulated the guy and told him honestly ingekua mimi ningeshikwa na huo mtego na sio siri. Even though am more educated than him he is wiser than me.

11 Likes

Wawawawa,am still shaking in anger like its me in this story.
Pole Sana kaka.Tudor ni mtaani I can even see the house you are talking about.

1 Like

Thank you pals for your overwhelming support. Yes i did shift houses and kids changed schools. Theres no taking chances with this woman. She gets to see them for one week in a year under strict terms. I underestimated this woman capability. Am glad i made the right choice ya kuandikisha mali yangu yote kwa watoi wangu.

4 Likes

Mwingine alijaribu kunifanya hivyo but i nipped her in the bud

2 Likes

uliponyoka aje, coz that incident got me thinking am nothing but a sitting duck, if a lady like her does her homework nitapatikana tu. We have to be more cautious

There are always early conniving tell- tale signs …shida is when men want to dip it from their first days with a girl then they get blinded easily
and don’t see them

2 Likes

women are their own worst enemies, but when they become friends men suffer

3 Likes

fafanulia hii mahakama

As controversial as it may sound; Someone I respect so much once told me: “Never Trust Any Woman”. Its worth

wanawake jameni,wacha tu wangu amekuwa akinichocha anataka kwenda sijui wapi eti aachie warembo wangu mamake.
Are they insane or just selfish.

They should quit complaining that we are sijui from Mars and them from Venus. I’m beginning to believe they are from Saturn(read Saitan).:p:rolleyes:

2 Likes

Waaa pole sana. It’s even funny that she fought for custody yet she was a crappy mother.

All is never lost though. There are good women out there. But first, love yourself to the max, love your kids, be the best dad; heal completely then get a woman if you have to. I can imagine the trauma your kids faced. So you owe it to them to get the best woman if need be. Involve God

2 Likes

ndio nasemaga once u marry a chick, mzalishe watoto wasiopungua wanne na uhakikishe amepoteza figure kabisa… hii itamfanya kulea watoto na roho yake yote sababu anajua hakuna mtu mwingine atamtamani, na weweh utaishi na amani… ukizidiwa na mahanjam waeza watafuta kina fatuma pale cassablanca