Dating a beautiful woman..The downsides

@Deorro

warembo itabidi wamekuwa single mums and Prostitutes …ask yourself why most hot guys marry average looking women…ni stress free lifestyle…a good example mtu ka Alan Namu is rich and handsome but ameoa dem average na ako stress free…Sasa angalia ile burukenge ilioa betty kyalo(pretty woman) karibe ijinyonge.

Dating a woman you don’t consider attractive for the above reasons is like forfeiting a match before it starts. Don’t apply to play the game then

So Betty Kyalo is your standard of beauty?

Yes you are right alot of men date pretty women but marry plain janes. Also another reason why mimi nadhani mandume huoa basic women ni kwamba hawa warembo are very shallow and not that intelligent i know that is a stereotype but there is some truth behind stereotypes and they just can not connect but that blame is squarely on the mans shoulder when it comes to this.

I wont necessarily say that wanawake warembo watakukula kichwa cause we all know hio ni trait ya wanawake wote.

Like i said " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" …

Beauty is subjective my fren, i personally find betty attractive but she is not a drop dead gorgeous woman.

Wahenga walisema gari ni engine. Samba Mapangala naye akaimba “mwanamke sio urembo, ni tabia”

I beg to differ. There are women you meet and do not find them attractive at first but after interacting with them you come to like them. While others who are attractive at first sight but after knowing them they stop being attractive.

Wahenga walicreate. Baada ya kunotice patterns. You know, like in a class of 20 girls, who gets hit on all the time etc etc

Urembo is relative. some consider a lady with good values and the likes as exceptionally beautiful , whereas others see what we are programmed to believe as beauty to be so. i.e light skin,long hair curvaceous. so its all in an individuals mind. All of us watch every wedding entourage , beautiful range rovers and 4wds and sleek cars lakini kila mtu hurudi back to reset na Toyota passo zao because they are real with their expectations and current situations.
Take for example in the 90z ladies who were curvy would hide under baggy Kenya uniform dresses and sweaters with long arms and excessively baggy tees. we would only look in awe tukienda swimo as all the boys had massive hard ons kwa pool ndio maana walikuwa hawatoki.
FFWD to today with the advent of plastic celebrities with exaggerated silicone breasts and asses and overly made up crayon looks. we are sold this as beauty and also dressing half naked has been made a norm.
So before you say a lady u like or are with is beautiful ask yourselves these questions. am I with her because of showing others I can get a hot woman and overlook everything else about them or is beauty so much more than the looks of a woman as @thesavage & @Gichboi254 have said up there.

Most ‘hot chics’ are never worth the headache in the longterm scale of things. In fact, wengi wao their sodding lives often just revolve around the gargantuan attention they receive from the male species. Look at all the high profile divorces and seperations in Kenya and you will notice one thing - ALL OF THEM INVOLVED A LIGHTSKIN WOMENS - SOMETHING THAT OUR SHALLOW SOCIETY CONSIDER THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY. When such a ‘beauty’ comes your way enjoy your chance while it lasts, because it won’t. But don’t invest anything worthwhile in that hoe. Kua mjanja

You’ll think you are the most most alpha until she meets someone more alpha while you guys are having relationship issues.Women are emotional so at that moment she will do whatever she sees fit.Since she is very attractive atakuwa na many men who will kula that thing proper then atarudi kwako since you consider yourself ‘Lucky to have found the most beautiful lady’

I can relate to this, 1000%

Okay. What are you differing with?

Do you mind taking it away?

Da fuck is Mrs Shosho? If you are one to quote Mrs Shosho then you are fucked up

Do you need research to comprehend some stuff. Common sense should apply

would love to read a detailed finding based on the research you did

:D:D Sisemi kitu.

Yes @uvuvwe… please narrate the story