Dating a beautiful woman..The downsides

True this. There is a lady I was taking onion rings from. Honestly she is pretty na haga and all. Also, she is smart and can hold a discourse. Downside is, she drinks like a fish and nyumba yake utensils zaweza kaa kwa sink for 3 consecutive days.

Niliona sio wife material. Uchafu na ulevi combined= Chernobyl disaster…

Hekaya ikuom. Hata kama huna xray, sketch etc tutaji chorea.

A man/woman is only as faithful as his/her options. A very beautiful woman has many options. There will always be a richer and more handsome nigga than you. That nigga will have a strong incentive to hit on your wife if she is a 10. She will want to trade up when she gets many options from higher value men. You may call it insecurity, but most women stick in marriages because they dont have better options. Marrying a beautiful woman is a lot of work. Marry a 7 or 8, and cheat on her with a 10. A beautiful woman is a depreciating asset. My business teacher told me that depreciating assets are leased, not bought.

A beautiful woman is the female equivalent of a rich man. Both have many options. Both can never be faithful. If you want to be happy and live in peace, marry a woman who wouldn’t attract attention from a better man than you. Be the best she can do in the dating market and have that edge. In that situation, she has a lot to lose if the relationship ends. That’s why rich niggas cheat daily and go back home to their loyal wives who know they can’t do better.

*Beerholder

Admin pin hii pale juu kwa noticeboard… 100%

Vile @Azor Ahai amesema. Beautiful women have a lot of options. They can practice hypergamy to their best. Have a rich guy, a hot guy to flaunt with and a guy good in bed plus several niggas who give them attention.
The problem is once you land such a girl most people think they are lucky. Why? Because unaona she has more value than you. So you are worried when she gets attention from different people. Solution? Work on yourself until you also have options or kama uko in a relationship you have women who would want to be with you. If 4 such beautiful women were interested in you. Do you think you would be worried if Brayo texted her. No. Because unajua you can get another option. Let’s work on ourselves gentlemen.

naona unamquote the legend chris rock lakini you are forgetting to mention that kuna watu ambao ni viruka njia naturally. Dame si sura pekee ni tabia pia. The thing is to get a woman that has good morals cause that in my opinion is what is going over alot of peoples heads over here.

Tabia my frens ndio what sells a woman out if she is either a worthy partner or not tuwe tunaweza soma hawa mafrao na tabia zao kama vile huwa tunasoma vitabu ama magazeti.

If she is a 10 to you, then she isn’t the right marriage partner for you.You already know subconsciously that she can do better than you. Just fuck her very hard for a few weeks but don’t make any long term plans just yet. She will upgrade soon to her level. A woman, as any rational person would do, will keep upgrading to the highest value nigga she can get. She will settle with the guy who views her as a 7 or 8, not you who thinks you hit a jackpot.

Instead of doing all this si afasri unyonge monkey ama u search for an average that won’t stress you out.

Let me break it down for you why most men don’t date beautiful women. This is the typical scenario in a beautiful woman’s life. Since childhood beautiful girls always have everyone telling them how beautiful they are, calling them princesses etc. When they grow up the same continues but on a much larger scale. They don’t need to put in an effort to get attention from beta males. They have orbiters at their beck and call ready to do anything for her. They get picked for easier tasks at work and mostly earn more. They practically get everything handed to them on a silver platter. The result, they never develop character, they don’t have to. They don’t put any effort in bed, mostly. They don’t put an effort period.

Now come to men. Dating or marriage is not about looks, it’s more about the woman’s character. There’s a saying that goes, “a woman’s beauty attracts a man, but her character is what keeps him.” Now tell me, would you date or worse, marry an entitled woman with no character and a bunch of orbiters just because she has a beautiful face or a huge ass? Do you think such a woman can stick with you through thick and thin when beta males are practically throwing themselves and their money at her? There’s your answer.

Sasa hapo ndio shida, men thinking that this woman is better than ama she is out of my league and all that.

And if she upgrades that will mean she was never yours in the first place and you were cohabiting with a kunguru.

Wanawake are the smae it is the self packaging that differentiates them , huyo mrembo na huyo mbovu wote ukiwaruhusu watakukula kichwa.

Mujamaa of late umekuwa mhenga sana. Unabinja ma points za maana huku

Transformation ya @M2Random iko complete. He’s a made man now.

:D:D

Mujamaa I don’t remember you being my brother in law:D

:D:D.

:Dwell well. Where is the man in you? You have given up just by reading the statement.

I can tell that you have never dated a drop-dead gorgeous woman from this comment alone. If you are 100% secure all the time, you obviously date average women. It is natural and involuntary to be insecure when dating a 10. You will have men hitting on her at every opportunity even when you go to take a leak. Date and hang out with a hot woman for one weekend halafu ulete hekaya. No normal functioning man will feel 100% secure dating a woman who gets attention everywhere she goes. You can fake being secure hapa as an online warrior, but the reality on the ground is different.

Hii kijiji imejaa wahenga na wahenguzi