David Ndii delivers a Knockout on Uhunye

Ndii atapewa na BABA cheo ya Usito pale African union

Isn’t Ndii a politician also? Own goal.

the same one where KPLC had to cook books and connection numbers to appease Jubilee?

Not forgetting that a good number of the metres aren’t generating anything after peasants realised that there was a hidden connection fee of 15k deductible by kshs.250 every time they purchase tokens. Bandit economy I tell you.

Hapewi post… Wanapea babu zake akina Mooti Awory

1.CS ya Finance ilienda ikiendangaaaa

RAO is also in that bandwagon. After the handshake he became fully incorporated into the Jubilee regime.

Ndii is one of the few people that are left asking questions. But everyone wants him to tow the handshake’s line, right?

Uhuru is by far the worst president Kenya has ever had. He inherited a country that was on an upward trajectory and somehow has managed to run it down and wipe away any hopes/advantages we ever had. Not to mention that he has heaped a huge debt on our shoulders and those of the next four generations. Such a coward he is. loot-all has now sent his corrupt demons to every parastatal out there because his master is too timid to even challeng his tactics.

It is hard not to hate uhuru…he was supposed to be the solution but he is now the cause of most Kenyan problems. The fucker shouldn’t get out of this alive.

When he was in opposition he was labelled as useless and a noise maker. Lots of changes in this country have come through his industry. Now comes a time when he tows the line like you always wanted but surprise surprise he can’t win… it’s as if he shouldn’t have. I can see you are readying your bed… settings the stage for a loot-all vote in 2022. Go ahead.

:D:D I admire the mental gymnastics done by ODM loyalists to absolve their leader of the worst betrayal; yaani he just dropped his people and drove off into the sunset happily, with immense riches and a plum job. People died believing they were headed to ‘canaan.’ Smh.

There’s no shortage Jubilee guys criticizing the government, but please don’t think that it’s due to ‘buyer’s remorse.’ Constructive criticism is healthy for any democracy. However it’s becoming increasingly clear that we are not in this war for the nation’s soul because of dishonest intentions.

Wakahare, the clever hare, once led all the animals in a pact to kill their own mothers. It was felt that mothers stood in the way of their happiness and freedom. All the other animals killed their mothers but Wakahare did not. Either we all ‘kill our mothers’ or accept our collective fate.

Tembea Nani, There are tarmac road constructed or under construction in all the constituencies in the country.

if we are talking about mediocre people, RAT did not require to be incorporated anywhere to show his mediocrity

By the way, good observation.

Not even close, Uhuru alikuwa amepromise 10k in 5 years he’s done 3k so far
[MEDIA=twitter]991682295139577856[/MEDIA]

I was deeply frustrated by the handshake to the point that I even warmed up to the despicable miguna miguna. We were handed lemons tbh instead of oranges or even Kalonzo’s water melons. But seems there has been a silver lining to all this. And I can’t out-do myself by thinking that Raila diligently planned this. But it’s really coming out nicely.

Ruto effectively lacks an adversary or a scape-goat primarily because Raila is in government and more so in a non-influential position. Everyone can see where the buck stops and who’s to blame. It’s because of that hand-shake move that Ruto’s corruption record has emerged nicely

Kibaki’s record in supporting an atrocious Kanu regime and frustrating real freedom fighters like Matiba is up-there for all to see. But he turned out to be an aright president, right? With the exception of Kamotho, Kibaki was the among the biggest betrayers of the Kikuyu especially during the period when Matiba was almost overturning a dictatorship.

But hey, he is still the best president ever! Right? Raila holds a better record FFS! Not forgetting, although corruption was still there when he was PM, it never got to Ruto’s level. Arguably Ruto holds similar power to what Raila held as PM. But somehow has frustrated the president’s agenda (of course a weaker president) and promoted corruption to unimaginable levels. Exactly, the reason Raila fired him while he was prime minister.

I am under no illusion here.

Am a big fan of Kibaki to date, but we still do not know what would have become of Kenya if Kibaki had not vied in 1992…would Matiba have won?
what of Moi conceding defeat and unleashing hell? i wonder… but Matiba was seriously in a bad shape to be effective. But still the earlier had Moi left was the better. That looting spree of early 90s to 2002 killed a part of Kenya

your arguments are as useless as your name.

As president, Kibaki achieved more that the rest of them. But his contribution in empowering and defending an atrocious Kanu regime was immense. It’s towering.

Raila has never been the face of a despotic regime at any point. It’s is for this reason that I deduce that he would make a better president. So far he has only played the role of Connor McLeod in the highlander.