Death, Succession and Drama

What is their position?

Hawa wanawake wakiachiwa pesa zetu watakula na Ben 10’s ndio kwa maana hamwambiwi assets ziko wapi. All my asstes are in a trust for Some Say Jnr.

But wills aren’t just about birrions inaeza kua hata thao ku, or about leaving instructions on where or how you want to be buried, @Nananimpa kuja

Kuzaa na kulea

Those who are wicked God bless them to generate wealth to be enjoyed by other people that little will be left for their generation.

Then why marry at all ,if you feel women are only after your money, then stay single adapt a child .

At least your son will benefit!

Sasa I imagine some people marry when they have zero , they start small slowly build empires with their wives then they get rich and decide their wives are too old ugly and unsuitable for them and they begin to give kungurus what they have alafu you see them saying siwezi achia mwanamke Mali yangu akule na Ben 10

Same siblings if given their inheritance will kill themselves with blue subarus !

i am conflicted on this. endeleeni kwanza.

If I can make that kind of money she can too juu yeye si kilema ama kipofu ama hana miguu na mikono. Si mnasema ati mara oooh equality… pia bibi atafute zake aachie mtoto ama akule na Ben 10.

Interesting discussions. Let me ask, what about holding a joint account or registering property jointly with your missus?. Help some of us who are about to go the family way.

I know of a tycoon who had more than 15 companies, most of them had two shareholders, him and the wife although most of them was like the man held 99.99% stake. The wife was there merely for the regulation of a Company needed to have at least two shareholders. The Companies Act 2015, has since come into place and nowadays you can singly register a company as the only shareholder and director

I know a Kikuyu old man named matinga. He owns several flats in Westlands. He was a miser ajabu. I don’t know whether he is still alive or dead but last I heard about him was when his children were fighting for his property.

Felt that eulogy was too formal! Good bye daktari? Like wt???

To get children.

most doctors find that word intoxicating

My wife will be lucky if I tell her what I do for a living. Wealth na wanawake don’t mix.

But you can imagine the kind of betrayal and embarrassment she has had to go through and now she has to eulogise her late husband.

I know of people from a certain region, they clear all the household utensils in their dead relatives houses, claiming arrogantly, ‘hii ni Mali ya ndugu yetu.’

I have seen it huko kwetu, though nowadays it’s not that common because people turn against anyone dispossessing a widow and her children.