Death, Succession and Drama

Still happens, I witnessed an incidence in Nairobi a year ago, Kama si jeshi ya mtaa kukataa the lady would have been left in an empty house.

Another story:
There was this child whose parents died and some 200m was left behind, and he was the solo benefactor, after he attained the age of 18 the money was transferred to his account.
He bought a range sport, bmw convertible and forgot his grandma, he never liked girls of his age but old mamas, one woman who knows how the money tasted is martha wa karatina who is a keroche distributor.
Ukifika karatina ulizia young millionaire sijui kama bado amebakisha pesa

That old school of men most (Ngati) were so mean to themselves, their kids and their wives .Their children and wives were so happy when the husbands died.
What I come to understand is that, unlike in the past, there is communication now, unlike in the past ,children are getting enrolled in the fathers businesses.
I believe the way you bring up your children matters alot in the future, teaching them sense of work and responsibilities from the start is the key .Muhindi yuko as a case study
Tuache ugati

Trust inasema Some Say Jnr hapatiwi assets zote nikikufa. Kuna milestones anafaa kufikisha ndio aweze kupata kila kitu. The first instalment ni akifika 27 years na the last instalment ya assets ni akifika 45 years.

wahome’s life was complicated. let’s leave it at that.

:frowning: it’s always complicated.

I thought hii chapaa haifai kutoka yote at once

Wacha porojo Kizee

“Goodbye my dear husband” would have sufficed

Enyewe life is complicated, you amass all that wealth and mara ya mwisho, ni kilio kwa jamii iliyobaki…

Joint account na bibi, to me wanawake wote ni kunguru apart from my mother, my wife is 28years if unfortunately kick the bucket I’m sure she will remarry ama atafute Ben 10,hio mali yangu ikuliwe hivyo tu

Rip my mentor, when I grow up I want to follow your footsteps (kuwa na wanawake wengi)

huko kwetu western hii kitu hufanyika sana

Adopt

Huh???

Would you I want to marry someone whose only reason for getting married is so he can get children, si MTU kama Huyo a-adopt

RoR…

[ATTACH=full]139897[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

True story, nimeona hiyo kitu Sana, but areas where the neighborhood association is strong, haifanyiki, some had come with a lorry to pick the deceased domestic items, they were repulsed and warned next time they would be treated as common thieves. A good thing the late neighbors line of work requires update of the next of kin’s form, after every two years. he had renewed it a year earlier, before he succumbed to metastatic cancer.

What about your kids, will your mother fend for them?

And what if she dies first, wont you too remarry?