Demanding ladies

you take your chicks out on valentine?

Messages>>settings>>>block numbers and messages.

Sina girlfriend

You probably picked/met the one i dumped coz of the.same behaviour

Halafu.katia madame wakale,wasapere hutawezana nao,wengi wana hiyo tabia

Wacha kupiga siasa nyumbani. You will see a huge difference in your relationship. Kwetu siasa is a no-go zone. Mimi nazichapa online because we will disagree and it is a waste of our family time. You are calling her at close of play and that is not good…ateee usiku…kwani ulikuwa wapi mchana is her question to you? na WSR anakulipa nini is her other question…nurture her she means well.

Uyo dem ako very idle

Kuna ingine ilikuwa kazi Ni texts na emojis na calls Hadi late night hours. Ilibidi nimeingia mitini kiasi kwa kuzima line yangu moja…bahati Ni vile sipatiangi madame number yenye I use most infact some think I am not in WhatsApp juu ya kabambe.

Tafuta dame ame komaa wachana na watoto wa shule

Women need attention from whoever they’re pushing with. It’s part of what it takes to be in a relationship with someone. She must feel your warmth and presence in her life otherwise what’s the point? So you need to change your modus operandi. When you wake up first thing after morning devotion, just before you enter the shower send her a quick ‘good morning’ text. Continue with the chats through breakfast and if you use public transport that time too…During 10 o’oclock tea, send her a funny meme on whatsapp or an encouraging, thoughtful, sweet text how much you miss her. Lunch time, another one. I hope you’re getting the drift. When a woman is very satisfied with the frequency and length of communication, her anxiety or is it “insecurities” will decrease. She’s hungry and only you can give her what she needs to feel emotionally satiated. I sense your relationship is new and she hasn’t got a good feel of what you do with your time away from her.

woooi

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Hurumia yeye usimalize

kula slices, alafu ukimaliza mblacklist.

Hehe attention is like opium to women. Now add two teaspoonfuls of insecurity and you have your girlfriend. Don’t let her suck you into her frame. You need to tell her that you’re a busy person na huwezi shinda kwa simu kama mtoto wa high school. Also, never take dating advice from women so disregard everything @Purple said.

@Purple I believe for a fact you are trolling on this one!! You are a medic. Wakati wa ma emergencies na ma-MRI na schedules that are not in your control – wakati wa malavi-davi utatoa wapi?

no i like getting pussy when a lady is excited about flowers , trust me that valentine day pussy tastes different

Nipatie number nimnyorose. Aache ukipchoge.

Swipe your thumb across your touchscreen and send her a message 4 hours. How hard can that be? You can do it when in the toilet, kitchen, eating, drinkg, walking, etc.

Kuna shida. She is insecure coz she thinks you cheat like she does and that’s why she wanna hear from you every time.

:wink: Hehe. Finding time is rarely an issue when you care about someone. Being in a relationship takes effort and most women aren’t irrational. However, over time, constantly ignoring her emotional needs can amplify the cry for attention to incessant levels. @langatkipro if you don’t give her what she needs, then you leave her no choice but to look elsewhere.