Demanding ladies

ashaendea ID au bado ako na waiting card/slip?

On a serious note:
If a woman seems to have an insatiable need for attention, she is probably BPD. Please steer away from BPD women. Kabisa. They are mad people, and you are not equipped to deal with their drama. Believe you me.

“People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. Even something as innocuous as a loved one arriving home late from work or going away for the weekend may trigger intense fear. This can prompt frantic efforts to keep the other person close. You may beg, cling, start fights, track your loved one’s movements, or even physically block the person from leaving. Unfortunately, this behavior tends to have the opposite effect—driving others away”

funny but i have always believed that we all have some BPD at some point…maybe others having it more frequent than others…

Alisema,

How often do you guys call your ladies or girlfriends in a day. I have such a demanding girlfriend who wants me to call her many times in a day despite the busy work schedule. I feel she is be coming over nagging about being called and texted until i kind feel i am almost running out of patience. Mara ooh… You have not texted me in the morning to say morning… Before the day end… Ooh umenimute leo… And you call her at nyt… She seems not satisfied with that… How are you guys handling these issues of ladies demands on communication and attention?

That is not normal. I am sure you do not demand for someone to call you many times a day despite busy work schedule.

i see now

Kweli vijana hamjui kutomba wanawake

Very TRUE

I think that’s normal for ladies only that they got different levels of feeling needed, but vwith time she should tone down on this need bro be called. FYI it could also be a a sign of low self-esteem or being a physico

What day is the Valentines. Or could you possibly be alluding to the Men’s Conference day?

Just text her goodmorning and good night. SHE’LL APPRECIATE

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Look at this fantasy and wet dreams …mwanaume mzima having valentine day occupied in his mind tells a lot about you.

I am sorry to tell you this but the fact is that you KALES worship women so much. You really go to great lengths to please women. Most of you are still living in the past. You don’t realise that times have changed and women have changed too. You have to be hard on these creatures if you want respect and loyalty in these modern times.

Hehe

Simple. Bring some work home. Ask her to help you complete it. Give her a template. Even tell her you will pay her if she completes it. Make sure it’s covers some difficult part. Go to a bar. Keep calling her every 30 minutes to ask the progress. Weka yeye pressure kidogo. Nextime when u tell her u are committed she will understand

:DIt can’t get worse than this. Langatkipro take relationship and marital advice from talkers at your own peril.

I was too advised by someone. It worked miracles :D:D:D

Unless you work in the same industry.:D:D:D:D:D

Organize! Mobilize! Utilize! VIVA!

Been there, done all that then i realized I was just being enjoyed. Whenever she was the one who initiated the chats, the happier and dynamic the conversations becane, 99% they were ending in “nifanyie favour”. Whenever i try to replicate the same convo another day, i get cold replies. So I had to let it go now I learnt not to tolerate such nonsense. Call or text when the house is burning, the baby fainted, the car was impounded, wezi wako kwa gate wanaivunja, and such important issues, not how my day was and what am i doing with whom, nonsense.

you are most likely dealing with women with questionable characters,