Developing News: Congo Could Soon Join EAC

In any case, the Congolese are already here in big numbers, been entertained by our women as Usual.
These kikuyu women, are the most generous in Africa.

Somalia makes better sense than South Sudan.

Ati Arab league… Don’t make me laugh before I take my breakfast… Al Qaeda, Isis, Al Shabaab and Houthi Rebels are running the league. And why KDF is in Somalia, and Russia in Syria :smiley:

Wachaneni na hio transgender inajifanya wariahe hapa :D:D:D:D. This is the proposed map of a new quasi-economic and political bloc in the next 5-10 years.
[ATTACH=full]223832[/ATTACH]

If I remember well, the president of Mozambique was just in Kenya recently for bilateral talks. Na hii maneno ya Zimbabwe si Uhuru ashughulikie vile alitia bidii kujikwamua ICC atetee nchi sanctions zitolewe in exchange for joining EAC. Once the two countries join the bloc, I guess Zambia and Malawi will be the icing on the cake. Namibia sina imani nayo though its president Hage Geingob was also in Kenya recently for bilateral talks. I know it is all a long shot but nothing is impossible

They are already in SADC.

kaiyaba ??? :D:D:D , magu is an idiot anyway

SADC is a Dictatorship.

Tz is soo well placed to be the economic HUB of Africa… It borders strategic states… Lakini ujeuri wao… Won’t let them…

Exactly: he consficates our birds and burns them… Rounds up our herds and takes them to an auction… Kwani hizikuwa na mad-cow disease… angezi-roast pia :smiley:

Tz hawawezi wall ya border ya mawe kama US, labda kaiyaba

He locks up our fishermen and keeps their nets.

The first thing is to open a milk plant a Posho mill, remember the 500000000000 acre maize plantation?

DRC integration will be of huge economic benefit to kenia.

This is an opportunity

The best way we can bring DRC into our orbit is to do what China is doing to us. We get DRC to borrow loans from us and we build them roads from the experience we have learned from the Chinese. We send them Kenyan engineering firms to go and build a road from Ugandan border all the way to Goma linking with Lubumbashi to get minerals faster to Mombasa port will do wonders in improving trade.

Also, the Congolese love river travel. If we can set up a shipbuilding plant in the Lake Victoria region we can build boats and supply them to DRC for them to use thus giving jobs to a lot of residents in that area.

Next would be banking I know Equity entered DRC and has been making steady profits. So KCB, I&M etc. And also mobile money services and also even getting fiber optics built over there would do wonders.

Uhuru’s long term vision of Africa commendable.

This would be great, DRC has a lot to offer and a lot to gain from KE, the problem is when our greedy Uhuru sets base there , the first thing to do is take care of his milk business regardless of other national interests

:smiley: anataka kukamua DRC literally.

atakamua wakulima Kenya apeleke maziwa DRC :stuck_out_tongue:

can they start by changing their driving side to the left of the road.

Somalia can go to hell. We need a wall along the somali border. A tall, high, electrified wall with a big beautiful fat door where documents get checked. Paid for by Kismayu charcoal sales.

Kindly reread what you wrote and see vile mko weupe, huko mashuleni mlienda kusomea ujinga?

Punguza jazba msee, Karibuni sana Tz