Digest This

nope, we have mature women out there

WOMEN :D:D:D jealousy in mbaya sana, even in death. For me hata bibi akioa tena ni sawa bora anaka na watoto wangu ntamuachia pesa.

There is this fairly old dude 60 plus years that used to take care of my uncle’s compound since the 1990s. Now the guy is too old for physical work and he needed some office-kind of work just to keep him going. My uncle organized for him a job as a messenger/clerk etc at some clearing and forwarding company. However, since his physical state was waning he requested that the position be given to his wife since she was in a much better physical state. Khupipi akaingia job and since the Kids have moved out of the home, in three months Khupipi had kicked him out of their house bana, hehehe saying vile he is now a useless bum with no job. phweeks. I heard that story and had to laugh first before feeling sad for him. My uncle was left dumbfounded as well

I know many friends who have listed their parents and siblings as next of kin yet they have been married for several years.

this is very true even in our office,women brag how they’ve put their mothers as next of kin but to some extent they’re right.

And they’re christians who proudly nodded when the officiating person recited “Genesis 2:24” on their wedding day.

So so wrong, men usually take care of children who aren’t biologically theirs, most women don’t do this, and are jealous about it.

maybe divorced or widowers, and mature men, young men hardly even take care of what they sired all over.

Wanaanzanga hivi

[MEDIA=twitter]1105343849705160704[/MEDIA]

Don’t worry about the engineer. He will do just fine. Remember that he is younger than her so I am certain that as soon as he is on his feet financially, he will make a younger woman pg and move in with her. Most such marriages follow the same script.

My parents. Does your wife know that she will get 9 mirrion if she arranges a little “accident” ukimaliza kusomesha watoto??

ni ukweli ju kama mimi mathe alikuwa ameandika uncle kama next of kin vile uncle alikufa uzuri tukawa miaka imefika 18,mimi na bro ndio next of kin…Lakini buda pia niko sure hajaandika mathe ju nishawai ona jina langu kwa documents kadhaa za insuarance…Shiny eyes i tell you

Back in the days it was argued that for the best interest of the kids the husband lists the wife as the next of kin since a woman’s important interests are her kids as women were known for nurturing and men for providing. Since most wives were at loggerheads with their mother-inlaws, and siblings had their own commitments. On the other hand, the wife reasoned that in the event of her death, the money would empower the husband to marry a second wife hence siblings or her mother to cater for the kids in case of her demise.

That one has hit the wall, she knows she has no market value, no sensible man is willing to touch her with a 30ft pole hence the need to seek self validation via feminism. She forgot that feminism advocates for equality and roles sharing.

Ooh! So why won’t you list your baby mamas as next of kin? A man can’t arrange a ‘little accident’ to eliminate the wife? It’s mind boggling the double standards you guys have for women!!

Would you entrust your estate to your brother or father?

First next-of-kin is always one’s mother. Then father, but only if mom is around and he has been responsible all along. Then sister(s), then brothers depending on the nature of their wives; then husband. This hierarchy is a rough estimate that ensures the best interests of a woman’s kids but it can vary depending on what relationship one has with each individual.

True. The husband’s age and track record matters alot. Good thing is that next of kin status can always be adjusted. Therefore, over the years after earning your trust and ones parents are long gone, the guy can be incorporated.

It’s always the ugliest and dumbest females trying to set fake standards. Smh. Alafu uone some idiot running after her trying to wife her.

We men are indeed always alone. That’s why I always say that married men or even men in long-term relationships need to have hidden assets and should never ever let the wife know their true net worth. Those are for a rainy day in case shit goes left. A woman will list her mother and her deadbeat brother as the next of kin for the investments that you bankrolled.