DO KENYAN MEN KNOW IT IS RAPE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE WITH A DRUNK WOMAN

This bitches aint loyal.

How is the reach husband from kereni?

Juzi nimepea moja chrome quarter akalewa karibu kubleki. Nikachapa vitu na nikaenda zangu

:D:D:D:D
Hii ni Osungu.dll ya PhD.

Signs give people directions. Pointers too do the same…get my drift fly ya ilovi?

Thought @Ngimanene na nyeni taught you it’s don’t not dont.

fixed

:D:D:D:D:D:D

new lingo

What if it is the other way around, what do they call it?

Boss, ata wewe nikujaribu. Dem anakubali kunywa chrome? She must be from githurai, kayole au dandora.

many valid questions and comments have been made,
rape is illegal when it involves underage girls who still take yoghurt from boys but fisilets taking beer!!! by accepting the first bottle that’s it’s acceptance of the offer for sex

the rapist can as well claim intoxication as a defence as well…

And vice versa… kama both wako drunk what would u call that

@Georginamakena io inaitangwa post-mortem and its a non-issue in Kenya

Ithought I blocked u,umefufuka

I dont drink so maybe its me whose taken advantage of him…

I lost my mind? Because I insulted pple matusi hamukuexpect? Or because I started posting songs? I went to lunch with my Ben 10 kurudi nilikuwa nimesahau some poor pple had insulted me so nikarudi nikaanza kupost songs,they all disappeared from the thread. I dont take advice from people I havent paid to advice me so shut up and mind yo business. I self incriminated myself come arrest me, wacha I post for you a song ujue how much Ive lost my mind ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJme3ZFRBg

Sasa wazee si mulipe mortician awawache mudinye mizoga,now that all you need is a body,its cheaper than buying meat and alcohol

apart from missionary na dem amevaa kamisi mbili,
how many other fetishes were there during your hey days? surprisingly… post mortem ni fetish sku izi…n chics love it

The caliber of people here hata ukichora map they too dumb to figure it out, this is Kenya, I can gut someone ,throw their carcass in Nairobi River,confess to it and still get away with it, but if you want to do whatever please do, kwanza Ive invited you to my new digz in Karen,come and see kwa macho kula kwa macho, am all about transparency! Who here can do anything to me? Please Know people !

Come for the bash umuone .Bonge la mwanaume!