DO KENYAN MEN KNOW IT IS RAPE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE WITH A DRUNK WOMAN

Aiii madam. Why you going on about. Why you seeing enemies everywhere you turn? Have they made you that paranoid?..

About that invite,I would have inboxed you but I read somewhere that you own a gun :D:D:D:D:D

Did not know what to think…

They love sex they cant remember? So hii fetish ni u get a woman /man drunk till blackout then have sex with them and imagine uko na morgue and you are doing necrophilia? Sex with a corpse? I used to think you are gay because of Tea bags ,now I know you are an illuminati, why not do the real thing,befriend a mortician mwili ikikuja he calls you,you postmortem it before its cold. This generation you are going to hell in a bucket not even a basket

When you lay eyes on me you will forget everything I ever told you,even if I once told you, am a cannibal. So owning a gun is incriminating, many people own guns for their own protection,you just need a licence,am not a cop or anything.

nani amedinywo?

[ATTACH=full]128573[/ATTACH]

what does tea bagging and post mortem got to do with gayism and Illuminati? those are 3 unrelated things. we are in this world to live life. fetishes are different. uzuri wewe ndio utareceive io bucket ikitufikisha.

The opposite man. She’s from uptown

UK si uptown

Hajawahi ona hiyo maybe alifikiri ni juice ama redds.

First of all what is postmortem exactly SlimShady? Fafanua!

No… I doubt anyone can

Ok.

postmortem is when u eff a woman who is so home that she just wants to go drunk. Wanapenda io sana coz there won’t be guilty feelings and memories after