Do you regret going to collage/uni and/or not getting a chance to get to college/uni?

The funny thing is that I had 2 courses to pick from. The one I loved wasn’t particularly glamorous. But I loved it non the less. But being a daddy’s girl, I got convinced to do a science course because my entire family was just really brilliant and into science. My mom was in UON and my dad went to Makerere back when it for the creme de la creme. I couldn’t follow my passion and let them down. It was an interesting experience. I was in a Christian university, I was also in a catholic high school and even in primo the neighboring school was a catholic school, there was a church right next to it, we were forced to go for ash Wednesday. Go for mass every 6pm. In uni we went to church twice a week and twice a day on Sunday so I was so imprinted with Christianity and that’s something priceless I gained from all the years I spent in school and wouldn’t trade it for anything. My career has afforded me marvelous opportunities. Alot of travel. I am a bona-fide Kenyan who has been to every knuck and cranny of Kenya. I have fallen in love with Kenya like nothing. If there was ever a paradise on earth its gotta be Kenya. I am kind of a feminine woman so I am not all about climbing the corporate ladder, I just want to savour my experiences and I am pretty happy with how my life turned out. I can’t complain. I thank God He’s been extremely gracious to me and mine. I believe everything happens for a reason and that good things come out of things that don’t appear to be so great. Regrets, I have a few but they are too few to mention. I know God is in the details so I really don’t overthink my past. I turned out great. Nonetheless so…

It’s already happening…fungua roho. :D:D:D:D

OK dear. I regret not doing the course I loved but I have plans to still do it when I retire, is that good enough confession for yah or you want the sordid details. You are so petty, I pity that kid you brought to America.

Was the course law?

Yes! Are you clairvoyant?

No, I’m not actually. I like where I’m studying so far most of the time. Of course, there are essays that I’ve never like to do since school, but it’s not that important. When I don’t feel like I want to do it myself I hire CustomWritings.com, academic writing service that provides me with quality works.