Double standard for women

Some women might have reduced sex urge but its not something thats intentional especially for mothers. Sex is not rational for women in stable relationships, its an emotional affair and if they aren’t feeling emotionally connected to their partners there is no way they’d be happy about sex, it becomes a chore. At one point they are juggling a lot and we all know most men are allergic to helping with chores around the house. It is unrealistic for a man to expect a woman who gets to bed at midnight after a string of chores to get it on.

Not exactly, it depends on who you do the act with, i don’t think a groom feels depressed after ejaculating inside his new wife on their honeymoon, that’s the perfect time to enjoy and is legal by all terms, so why would such a guy feel guilt and depression.?

1 Like

these feelings u r describing only indicate someone fcuking a chic half-heartedly, do it whole-heartedly (hata kama ni easy lay) then come and repeat these words here…

2 Likes

Namba wan, you are not a man. You have never had the inexplicable swelling on your crotch at the sight of a big, thick round booty…and them titties.

It’s not the ego that swells. I can tell you that.

1 Like

So many generalisations in this comment, wah. Afadhali to unarrate your relationship here.

Well put,wen ya man starts seeing a mpango,u better elavate ya game,it’s not him it’s you

Right swollen balls diminish mental capacity. Once they deflate??

meaning?kwani wewe ni shemale??

1 Like

How is it possible to do it whole heartedly especially with a lady in business?Yet subconsciously unajua unaeza kuwa namba 1, 5, 10 or 100th for the day?

A man can never make better decisions than he does when his balls are properly emptied.

coz am also in the biz of quenching my desires

1 Like

Very true…no wonder u find men who are on dry spell emotionally unstable

1 Like

Kwani unakuanga umenibeba vibaya aje?
Anyway,@Ladyette ,quick question for you; Swallow or Spit?

1 Like

Hahaha now look how far we have retrogressed. But if you must know I use my mouth to eat. Edible stuff only.

1 Like

Thats why I said I think men feel disgusted after because if it weren’t for the bursting balls a rational man wouldn’t go to the lows of getting it in dingy places. . . I could be wrong though.

Aiiee who would have thunk!

No man wants a woman whose history can be traced and thrown in his face. To commit to a girl from your neighborhood means that someone from that neighborhood fucked. To commit to a girl at your college, means that someone from that school fucked. If you start a new job, and Lucy the receptionist is giving you time, you’re excited… then you realize that Justin in accounting probably fucked her when he started and that your boss probably got the head at the Christmas Party.

I like the way you have taken my “untoward” question with humor unlike some other feminists who would have been offended.Good for you @Ladyette !

I am also very irrational during dry spell. i go to a bar drink a little, look at women, decide they are not worth it, move on to another brothel, an so on. i end up calling up some woman I had banished and she is back fuckin up my life next morning.

2 Likes

@Ladyette @Ka-Buda amekumulika, the tango continues.