Double standard for women

epic

And the lord said unto him, “you may dispute my existence but you surely will stand no chance against my wet creation.”

2 Likes

Wajikaushe kimonk.Alafu hiyo avatar toa. Haibambi.

Hawesmake

1 Like

Ohhh…I wouldn`t say that @Ladyette !!!
Some men love the chase more than the end game and i would love nothing more than to prove you wrong…Grrrrr!!!
Remember my name @Ladyette because very soon you will be screaming it!..

And the tango continues, @Ka-Buda, hats off. Ukifaulu useme.

Buda sikuwa nimeona hii…hapo uko onpoint esp that part of ‘make him feel like a man’…when a man ejaculates in that secretary he has been eyeing, actually that ejaculations take time…you dont want it to come that first…you even take your time telling her how that her P is the sweetest punani uv ever had…you tease that pussy wid ur dyk till she is so wet and watery all around ur dyk…u tease her more removing and seeing her reaction,playing wid that P in various positions till she is about to cry…kuingiza kichwa kiasi…unahold hapo…unachapia hapo kiasi…unahold…unaingiza nusu…unasugua kiasi unahold…unaweka weka hadi

Ni poa kujiamini :-). Good luck.

Labda hajui, mwelezee.

Thats what they all say.And then they meet a man like me!
No word of a lie,@Ladyette,i don`t mean to sound like a knob but i would have you in my bed faster than you can say “tujuane kwanza…”
I have a 100% success rate when it comes to bedding women that catch my eye so the only question is;Would you catch my eye?
Weka mbisha and let the games commence!

Hahahahaha maybe you ought to direct that question to yourself. Oh and unlike you, I don’t need a photo to make up my mind.

1 Like

no man owns a pussy even your wife’s its not yours all that happens is [SIZE=6]IT’S YOUR TURN TO FERK…
[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]3528[/ATTACH]

hahaha damn

2 Likes