dowry

There is absolutely no reason ya kukosa kujitambulisha for 15 years. My mzee thinks that the guy is just malicious because he married a fool who will never pressurize him to visit his in-laws. In a way, I see mzee’s point. If a man gets a young woman, lives with her as a wife for 15 years, fathers her two children…he is sure that that is his wife. Such a man has absolutely no incentive to visit in-laws or make anything official, because he has already got all the perks that those who have made it official get. So to him, paying dowry is just an unjustifiable financial loss, and visiting in-laws is an unnecessary nuisance.

2 Likes

Hiyo ni kazi ya bibi yake sio yetu. We prefer to keep our distance on their private affairs. Huwezi enda nyumba ya mwanaume mwingine uanze kumwambia vile atafanya.

8 Likes

yes the dude needs to open up and say something i want to believe there is a reason he has stayed this much
. . @M2Random is her husband from your community?

Yes. He is a true blood. Hapa hakuna cultural conflicts etc…everyone in this mess is a shine eye…pure blood

3 Likes

But maybe such a message would make him come and visit …

Wueh then huyo msee sijui anafikiria nini coz i have a friend alitoa mahari after 20yrs of the staying with the wife though yeye alikuaanavisit wazazi wadame i.e wakati wa mazishi, Harusi and such stuff

au baba yake pia hajawahi peleka mahari so familia wanashindwa kama ni ya baba kwanza au ni ya mtoto…like i said there could be a thousand and one reasons besides umang’aa…

1 Like

My father also had another hypothesis. Maybe jamaa hana mtu wa kumleta home. His reason was simple. As a man, would you accompany your friend to his in-laws if you knew he has never visited them for 15 years? Definitely not. Too much work and explaining to do. So definitely, even if he wanted, most of his friends would probably downplay the idea when they realize that he has fathered 2 kids already, stayed with the woman for 15 years and is a total stranger to her parents. Too much hustle and a little too late.

1 Like

Reason ya kuenda kwa kina dem naeza sema mayb to confirm that you two are not related…otherwise hata mimi kama napenda dem halafu nipate hatuingiani na paro zake…zangu ni kuwa avoid…kwani nakatia clan

Utajuaje hamuingiani kama hujawahi waona?

Iyo ni btw…

Wee gashwin, baba kutopeleka mahari haifungii watoto wa kiueme kupeleka. Ni kupewa ya his daughter hawezi kama hajapeleka ya bibi. Kwani wewe ni shine eye wa saa ngapi?

3 Likes

i was not giving the reason i was only looking for a probable cause…na mimi ni pure blood shiny eye for the record

3 Likes

Ambia your dad aende akikaukanga. No way he is going to dictate to another man how to live his life. If the ninja hataki kukuja kwenyu, it is his fucking decision. He has his own reasons. Maybe your siz alimwambia mko na umama sana na yeye hapendi umama.
In other news, pia Mimi huwa siingi kwa kina madam fwaaa. Nampeleka hadi gate yao na kujitoa. Problem?

8 Likes

A man has no reason to know his in-laws, or pay dowry if he is convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he has cemented his place as a husband for life through multiple children. Knowing in-laws is a total waste of his time and paying dowry is a waste of resources because he already got what he wanted…a family.

bro let your nephew get circumcised first when time for him to marry comes, your sis and her hubby will know whether or not, it is necessary to pay dowry to your dad…

2 Likes

He will get circumcised this Dec…whether they come or not

Your sister is a big fool and if I was your father I would cut ties with her… I raised you for 18 years kisha mwanaume mwingine comes and takes you away just like that? Your sister ìs a fool, period.

7 Likes

15 years without visiting? That’s rude

13 Likes

@Wakanyama kuja kiasi. You as a man with big balls alaf ile nguvu ya thufu, how will a lady you live with as ‘wife’ prevent you from cracking your nuts inside her?

2 Likes