Drunk decisions LOL

Sup @wildfrank make me go wild tonight!

leo tupatane tao.undisclosed lokesen.ulewe utembee na magoti

choose one…i take you imax watch a movie or we go in a serene place and i take you climax:)

I want to climax!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
cheza chini.
[SIZE=3]lakini hizi hekaya zinaeza fanya uchanganyikiwe [/SIZE]

LOL!!

N

Ningekuwa Huyo guard…ama wacha tu

lo…ol

hehe mbona hungemalizana tu na guard huko juu mara moja? why Run downstairs leaving the drunk lady and risk causing a fracas over such a small matter. Nimewahi patikana Carnivore kwa front seat parking lot na mtu ama wacha tu

watu watajua aje Umetokaa vita kama sword haina damu

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hekaya ikuje ama tukupeane kwa introvert tena :D:D:D

Ilikua enzi za Sepetuka Carnivore. So mimi huyo had landed some girl who was a student at Catholic University and we used to click kabisa a very interesting chic. So that day nimempeleka Sepetuka Festival carnivore. We get high my friends were also there together with hers. After sitting kwa table for some time, girls being girls especially campus girls, she got high and they had an altercation with one of the other girls from CUEA with who we shared a table, expletives thrown wanaitana Lesbians and shit, I don’t know why but they must have had a history or they knew each other inside out. We went outside with our alcohol walking around and since it was cold, I suggested we go to the car. Tuko huko, we are sipping drinks and listening to some music nikaanza kumdara, so with the alcohol bad decisions were not far back. i pushed down her tights and started letting my fingers do the walking. After a while I tell her anipe BJ, she obliges, akiwa hapo I had closed my eyes nikashtuliwa na torch flashes, kufungua macho ni security guards, some were laughing. spidi nikawasha gari and slowly drove out of the lot as they yelled. Tukaenda tu pole pole till out of the compound and called our friends wale tuliwawacha tukiwa hapo Uchumi. We had to shift venue to Rafikis they came afterwards.

:smiley: fisi ni fisi tu

How do you run from a pussy just because of a Watchman ngombe sana Wewe

Lol that woman was known in that club more than me it was my first time in that club ever but that hoe was even saying hi to the bouncers. Ain’t got no pitty

It happened to me hapo space. We had gone out on a random one with my boys. Sipping kiasi then some chics came in. There was one specific chic i knew. We used to have quite adventurous sex together, about 3 months or so ago. But nilikuwa nimemweka pending. So they join our table. Now we were like 6 or so.
I started talking to her dirty. Akaniuliza naitaka lini. Nikamwambia sahii.
Akacheka ati wacha jokes.
Nikamshow si jokes. We went outside nikamwambia kwanza nikamkiss kwa gari.
Kufika kwa gari tukaingia backseat tukaanza matabia.
Nikalock gari na nikatilt front seats.
Kisses… kidogo kidogo mafingure. I whipped out the anakonda. Nikashukisha panty yake and lowered my trousers na right there akatumia microphone.
Kidogo kidogo nikaskia kuingiza. Hiyo ndani.
One two three strokes… one two three stokes. One two three strokes. Knock knock knock. Motherfuckers ni kama wanangojeanga. Torch lights hizo. Wakaanza kuniambia nifungue gari. Saa hiyo bado sijavaa trouser. Nikashusha kioo just enough for them to smell the sexual undertones. Nikawauliza nini mbaya.
Saa hiyo wamesurround gari kama wanane. Bouncer wakakam pia wakanishow si poa niende huko mbele.
Nikatilt kiti vizuri nikaruka hapo mbele na kudrive to a further slot. Saa hiyo sijavaa trouser bado.
Finished my nutting tukatoka na nikakanja huyo watchie alikuwa hapo. Tukarudi na badae nikaenda nyumbani kumfikishia threshold.

Na hizi sexcapades kwa gari kumbe Ni kweli. @Mrs4thletter pitia gipande hii

Rubber haikutumika?

[ATTACH=full]139893[/ATTACH]