dry frying Sunday...

Your favorite acolytes at your service padre.

Thank you dear, how are you doing in Londra?

I am doing good despite the cold rainy weather. Consoling myself thinking about my upcoming trip even though itakuwa whistlestop. Kwanza mvote ndio niende Coast. The industry needs us coz the tujungus will not be coming out from this end anytime soon. The warnings issued by the Foreign Office about the political climate are enough to scare anyone.

Forgot to ask how was mass? mine was not so good but nilivumilia. I attended the 9 o’clock one which I don’t really like. Full of West Africans dancing and singing loudly. I much prefer the 11 o’clock one which is full of old tujungus. My Sis and I call it a sea of grey hair. Short and to the point…not much singing/drama or fanfare.

The Ethiopian? :D:D

Thank you, dear, thats lovely! :slight_smile:

Your day at your parish?!

The sky very clear mass very good as usual accompanied by kayamba and the drums in the liturgy. What I dont like is the anouncements which are long where everyone wants to speak. I love the Latin mass, where we have the Gregorian chants.

I hear you on those announcements…I hear you. Baaaaaa (but) I like the way Conso has installed VCs/TVs?? ndioo tukichelewa and miss seats we can still worship hapo nje. Church has grown mbiiiiig kiasi. What time is the Latin one? Sis takes me to the 12 o’clock one if my memory serves me right…Mum takes me to a diff one in Limuru and the other Sis used to take me to DonBosco…

Ntakucheki when I come if you are cool with it. The more I hang out with Kush, the more I brush up on my sheng and it is not doing me any favours in real day to day life. The other day I told some jungu at work who was moaning about her boss…‘aiiii na ashindwe’…she said what did you say? Kush Kush Kush!

I have no problem in meeting me. After all I am in the public all the time,. The latin mass, not available here but I said I like it because instead of singing, we chant, the Gregorian chants.

[QUOTE="Baba Toto,.[/QUOTE]

you have practicaly summarized a pass time .
FYI some females don’t wet well or none at all when it comes to horizontal refreshments hence the lube.in other sectors,watu wa mbolea wanatumia hio sana.but hey,nice observation

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4pv2mfAi1r5ffu0.gif

@Liberty…Sawaz we will go out for a meal after mass…In NBO for a week…then elsewhere. Or you can come to my Mum’s digs…whichever you find easier.

There is nothing more worse than dry pussy

[ATTACH=full]134027[/ATTACH]

The only woman I dry fry is my girlfriend and even then was after she had passed the 3 rules.
1.She was a Virgin(Tested & proven).
2.Her pussy smelled nice. The way a pussy smells will tell you alot about the sexual health of a woman.
3.Stayed with her for 6 months to ascertain she was not the crazy type. You don’t want to go around and accidentally impregnate a psycho bitch.

Mhh!

Hio virginity test kit ilikuwa. … ama wacha tu

Marriage Nowadays is a joke. Kuna time I lived in Ruaka, my Neighbour was a hot mamaa married with two kids. Nikiwa off I used to see her bring guys from mogoka base to her house when her children and husband were away.

Dry fry ama wet fry hell no,Landed me on a hot soup plus that burning on urination, sijui utamweleza wyf aje

Hii summary haikubaliki. Full, unabridged version will suffice.

:D:D:D:D:D

@vladmir putin fanya vyenye village doc amesema na sio afasali