East or West, Home is Best

I thought so too. Tax deductions in trumpistan would rarely exceed 35%,plus to earn 250k in marketing, you must have been vp level.

Yes when you get to those high income tax brackets, your tax bill is half your income.

Kaba kenya

Biashara ziko mingi but hustlin lazima if you don’t want to hustle unaweza kujaribu kujenga flat ama ununue ile iko genuine we mwisho was mwezi unangojea pesa

I

I very much want to believe you. But 250k usd is quite a handful and should afford you a decent life in the US or any corner of the earth. This sum appear to me grossly exergerrated. You say you are currently earning a meagre kshs 150k per month now since you have left the US ?You are one rich Kenyan. Majority here make less than half that.

Wacha kutubeba kimacodofia… chieth

Try to be an independent consultant as part-time/full-time

Usisahau shushu alikuwa anapata 100K per month:D:D:D.

Document renewal sio mcheso. The country also has the right to deny your renewal which can destroy your plans.

Hehe 250 k usd is not alot of money in places like San Francisco or New York.

Yeah it’s a lot but then San Francisco is one of those places that has high living costs

Tax is 50% of your salary?
Kindly show us a breakdown of this

See my earlier post on a tool you can use to work it out yourself.

Nataka tu kutuma salamu! Hi @zimzimma

Ulinibeba makorofia?

Hi! WIP…be patient!

You’re lucky you got a job, a lot of diasporans come back to no job and are surprised and end up coming back.

Living abroad opens your mind a lot, glad you have a positive view on things.

Adibas juu chini over and out

Which areas of San Fransisco is that?with a six figure income per year you can live somehow comfortably in the US,i don’t believe SF is that expensive,the only places i would agree that income is child’s play is Los Angeles and a large part of Carlifonia in general,Manhattan-NY,Vegas etc,the only things i don’t miss about US are working long hours, people staying indoors,cops and the terrible food,these people put excess sugar in food ,other than that the place has a good living standard,and credit is readily available to invest and lively, especially if you are young

Hi

Hehehehe.

Kumbe mayuu ni kwa hustlers? With all that kutupumia hewa?

Hi:D…gender not withstanding