Economics of A Young Man

Copied:

How capote stays bouncy and satisfied
Immediately after highschool, I landed a temporary job as a waiter of a local bar that was located in Dandora.

Next to that bar, there was this mama who had a hardware. After job, she would pass at the bar and drink 2 Guiness kubwa.

One day, she invited me to her house after work. She cooked me rice of meat. After eating, she stayed bad and looking at her with vagina of my eye, i saw a white thuruari. Quickly, I looked otherwise with shame not to be caught looking at her.

Seeing she was not staying good, i telled her while looking otherwise 'riu nie to nindaria ii ninguinuka" (because i have eaten i will go home)

She refused to know and opened door for me to leave.

I was young and naive. I had not imagined that a Cucurii can keep a boy. I had not even dreamt of ever climbing an older yeng. Even climbing anyone then was not in my mind.

She kept asking me to go eat supper and she would stay bad and I would look otherwise. She refused to know how i was not pulling aerial.

In my head, i was thinking she was just a good Samaritan feeling mercy for an emancipated young boy from Kigogoine.

On the 4th day, I found her dressed like no dress. Even when she had dressed like that, i had not clicked even small.

After eating, and when I almost saided i wanted to take my leave, she came and sat next to me and touched zig.

There there, it shooted. Small, we were like we were born. Although i was feeling shame because i live with a disability where my zig does not stand straight like of other men, it stands coiled, i quickly inserted it inside so that she does not see and refuse to be inserted.

Once inside, twaf twaf, in 1 sec i poured. She refused to know who pours so fast. Small, it stooded again. Twaff another 1 sec. I felt like a king.

In my head, i saided i have inserted persons of owner mbaaco because of 2 back to back jotis.

Tomorrow of that day, i went for supper again. Small, it is this us until bed. On inserting, as usual, on entering and feeling warmth, bells released pours. She looked at me badly and I refused to know.

Tomorrow of that day, until bed. Before I inserted, she telled me “Wanjohi na umuthi ndugaite naihenya” ( today wanjohi dont pour fast)

On inserting, 0.5 of a sec, i poured. She removed from bed and in loud voice she saided “inyue arume a nyiri nikio muiraguo ni muri kanyama” ( you men of nyeri remained one boil).

It didn’t sound like an abuse to me then. She then saided "ona ukwenduo utinie nguati iyo ndiraguteithia.(You need to cut that knot it doesn’t help you at all).

She didn’t call me for supper again.

Small, I met Theuri. It is Theuri who taught me that those olds are employment. They must be asked for money to be climbed. And to be climbed good not 1 sec. He taught me how to last longer. He taught me that once you are the price, you must remove there with money.

Small, I met another Cucurii. Before i climbed her, i singed alot of problems and she would solve them asap.

Every time we would climbana she would give me alot of money. I remembered how the first Cucurii used to buy me soda only and cook me rice of meat and felt sad for myself.

Small, this Cucurii would carry me to those women chamas.

She made a mistake. She Singed me to one of her best friend of how my zig stands coiled and that i have a knot and how my tongue job is game. (Yes)

Next day, that other Cucurii looked for me and we climbanad very badly and she promised me heaven.

I don’t know how it leaked but the Cucurii who was giving me money came to know. She confronted the other one and they almost fought. It was so bad that they even became enemies.

By 3rd month, because of how I was singed, i had climbed 4 other Cucuriis from that chama. Its like they were rounding me the way we rounds a yeng who is a trappa.

Watu hapa njee ni wabayaa waneee :green_emoji:

Wanjohi wa Kigogoine

Is he still active on FB?