Egerton University Chronicles

:D:D

I secured permanent employment and subsequently pursued a masters degree in Electronics, my forte.

We can now talk about microprocessors and microcontrollers.

Hapo Diana’s kiasi ilikuwa ya wasito. I would go to Njoro or Marish Pub for cheap stuff. But nikiwa na pesa, tulikuwa tune da ARC for a few bottles of Tusker Export ama Pilsner Light.

my life in Egerton was a little bit different. Apparently during the first day of registration i happened to make friends with some 01’s and they showed me how to servive though i used not to take alcohol then. The most remakable thing ni zile deals za mwawe ( chicken) walituonyesha kupata from the university Hotel.

Changaa ya Beeston

And that day, I aver, is today!:smiley:

I took that sh**t too. Unaingi buru block mzima inanuka tu pineapple

Hehehe… I will do it in a few hours…

:D:D:DBuru residents were very notorious BTW… Kwanza kina Nyeri huko Kari u Hollywood…

Hii ilinipita…

I had forgotten about that. Kuna a mad man pale Njoro ambaye niliambiwa alikuwa mwalimu Njoro Boys ati alichangamya fobe na ndom, akachizi.
Kuna day tulienda Beeston kuchapa Cham na two other friends. Kutoka huko, mjamaa wakaamua kutop up na ndom. Wakati ilinifikia, nkakumbuka huyo chizi nikasema hapa nitachizi. Siku puff. Am sure my story would have been quite different had I taken that first puff. It is scary to think of it now.

hii ilikuwa inaitwa toifo ukikunywa unanuka mdomo badala ulewe

There used to be pub called Thigio near the gate.
Thats where I used to frequent.

wewe lazima ni /97 class huyo Maritim alitutesa sana he sent us home the whole of 2001

Ulikuwa mtu kakitu. Thigio ilikuwa ya technicians na lecturers

Thigio de paradise
hehehe bado iko todate. we used to minimize chacha hapo to manageable levels

Thigio DE paradise…

Eng odhiambo former chief engineer railways alifutwa juu ya fombe teaching drawing n design news matechnicians wengine WA instrumentation

:D:D:Dtoifo it is!

I can’t remember where it was. Probably didn’t frequent the place.