Emergency please HELP!!!ya

Uko na bahati hakuhallucinate akizaa…otherwise ingekuwa kitu ingine sio mkojo:D

This should be rightly in the Hekaya section. As my learned senior,@Female Perspective, has said squirt is odourless.
[ATTACH=full]139133[/ATTACH]

No pictures no nothing. However I salute you as you bomoa your virtual pussies and achieve virtual squirts and orgasms. You may also give an apocalyptic fart if you like.

Ha ha ha. Hapo sawa.

Dude or whoever the hell you are how was i supposed to know shit would turn haywire? I mean i was enjoying that p** until it happened. Common lets be practical, you wanted me to post a pic or video of this mama squirting and it wont look staged? Bossy hekaya ni hio pimple iko kwa boxer unaita d**k

if it smells like pee ,then it’s pee. anika mattress and turn it over before using it again

[ATTACH=full]139163[/ATTACH]

Haha. Hata picture ya map of Europe. Anyway, anika mattress ile mumususulia baada ya kupiga weed. We now need to see you bomoaing the Kunguru my guy.

[ATTACH=full]139166[/ATTACH] have some of this…it will calm y’all down

Waa hio keja ni kichinjio kweli if i was a chic id know better

I like your creativity…you should start a blog.

More like a chama. He should start by recruiting @culture.

Dude, she peed on your bed…
Peed a lot of pee…

Toa mattress nje tu roho safi.

na huyu mtu anatukana watu kweli kweli. hadi ametukana @uwesmake village sponsor

Nilitoa sheets matress iko tu sawa hakuna vile naanika hii matress after kelele huyo dem alipiga hapa asubuhi fakemourning kila mtu anione

You’re not altogether very smart are you ?

Sounds like a question that needs to be asked in an abortion clinic dont you think? @LeoK , okay fine sawa Mr. Smart pants, Calling yourself LeoK is worse than what would comeout of a buttfuck session between Jeff Koinange and Tobias Funke…ill give you time to research dumbo

Dumb and gay. Wow.

Hehehehe lakini wewe @LeoK wewe ni village elder ama chokora? TOKA HAPA enda chokora mapipa lunchtime imefika!!idiet

:eek::D:D:D:D:D hahahahahah, wah! Cut the poor fellow some slack Masood!

Have you ever seen someone fanning an old fart? Thats what you are doing hypothetially so @S.P bet that stands for Small Penis enda pepeta hio Meffii uko———————>>>>

Jinga hii you’re knew here with your stupid urine stories and you think you’re a man with that fat face of yours? Mtu kama @Kimmy wewe.