Emergency please HELP!!!ya

Fanning an old fart?
Please step out from under your mother’s skirts and at the very least acquire some new sheets to replace those you peed on - wewe ulikojolea kitanda, virtual females do not piss.
Else you will keep getting laid in your head for the foreseeable future.

What do you mean ‘knew’ or ‘New’? Mse una mashida mingi you cant spell for shit na ulijoin forum 2015, for 3 years no one has a clue of what garbage you have been writing hapa. And btw nani atarepeat this year, you or your bongo lala kid? Juu nyinyi wote nikama hamjui kusoma, FYI Hii sura ni fat juu ya kunyonya p***y ya bibi yako, punguza diet ya cabbage mtaa bossy

Hehe mother jokes?? Asante sana napenda hizi, i am going to destroy you politically on this site Mr. elder fabya hivi @S.P Aka Small Penis hizi upuzi unalishwa na @Masood who is yet another pipsqueak jackass with Zero women skills hazitakusaidia.

[ATTACH=full]139301[/ATTACH]

Destroy politically?
Sure, I wouldn’t dream of stopping you but first finish up with the squirting and get right on with the destroying.
Do not stop your wet dream on my account buddy - destroy to your heart’s contentment.

Hekaya ni poa but story inabaki story tu…but if its true how did you manage to convince a tribeca whore to go home with you…unless ulikubali kuwa overcharged videadly…never happens that easily…am used to banging them hapo annex kanjo kwa basement parking kwa gari…unaongea na hao wasee wa kanjo wako na njaa…chuani tu halafu wanakupatia parking spot kwa basement umalize shughuli…

Eih umenipea tips,okay sijui kama umesoma hii post this mama claimed to be a nurse staki kusema wapi ive given her name already, sasa story ya whore pia mimi nilikua nashuku

Sio kwa ubaya but you sound soo naive…ati ni nurse na amesimama outside Tribeca in the wee hours of the morning??? huyo ata sio nurse…ni surgeon!!!

@S.P btw i honestly thought you had content, nilidhani this would be an interesting argument but you are BORING, you are a boring and lonely fapist. How can one person be boring lonely and still poor? wewe na huyo jamaa anajina kama number ya jela @1776 is also a complete retard with a 2gb brain who totally cant coin a comeback. Kazi ni kufist na kufan anything that comes out of @S.P loose ass*** including shonde and anyother shitty comments… btw @S.P you look like the kinda nigga with bad breath, we ni ule mse mtu akikaa kando yako anajua ngotha umevaa ni ya October

Are you always this stupid ama you are making extra effort Leo nani amesema dem alikua amesmama nje ya Tribecca? Wewe ni Village Elder ama Village Idiot? Mtu mzima kama wewe with the number of kids you have littered in this country with precum unaeza jiita pakashume? More like pakamavi

Bana this is content!! you want me to school you on what content is?? Its content enough to keep you posting!! Its what is known as a human interest story, but ofcourse sakati umetoka mnafurahia gay ass Kilimani mums udaku…im posting real experiences na leo naenda tena lap mwenda and ill have another story for you kesho …Detailed, kesho osha stairs haraka story napost isikupite, ill make sure i put it on Hekaya so that hawa mababu who cant get a hardon and are mad at the world for it can also enjoy. exhibit A @uwesmake @kanyus @LeoK this other mboroless idiot di*kf**k anaitwa nani @pakashume pakashume ama ndio ni pakameffii pakashonde can have something to spend their daily 10mb on

So, this is what you consider content? An argument with someone that uses words like shonde and kufist in the same sentence as poor?
Fair enough - I take my hat off to you o illustrious author, get published and I’m sure someone will buy your work - what they’ll use it for being something else entirely.
I will not stop you since you’re here having come out of school hoping to get laid and going out of your way to guarantee it doesn’t happen.
Keep writing kid…perhaps something will argue with you in one of those ways and languages you say are interesting.

Unakaa fala tu kama iyo profile pic yako…good imagination by the way kwa iyo hekaya yako…by the way unaeza niita anything that suits ua naivety… why i thot it was tribeca coz thats the only location u mentioned, so the whore alikua vicinity ya tribeca…na uwache kuchukulia cheap whores uber…do not glorify them…

Kama pakashoga ama? Hahahahahaha

Haswa…!! umepata!!

@S.P sawa TOKAA basi!! These village elders unaanza uchokozi and cant keepup? Streets are too mean. Mimi sijali about sanity, maze idgaf about sanity hapa verbal diarrhea is King! Kama unataka sanity ngoja sunday uende dini ya musambwa!

https://poptropica.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/2spoopy4me.gif

hehehe pia wewe naona content imeisha umeenda Gifs kama SLay Queen…Yani someone with 4 kids is still communicating in SQ lingo, i pray the earth crumbles when i take a shit tonight

Wewe pia nakutafutia spot kama ya @Masood hapo kwa (like section) ya spectators

Nunua pampers ya kuzuia mkojo na wacha panganga.
Let’s post ingine sasa mkuu