End of the road for Sabina Joy

Thanks to God

sabina joy is overrated …

The prince is very annoyed of late he might let it shut down and watch without lifting a finger to stop it despite having links to the owners.

Not tastes. Alcoblow

That place has been existence since the 1970s and no proper renovation or remodeling has taken place.
Sabina Joy was there before Garden Square. Those days, PARK INN @ Uhuru Park was the dance place.
A Resident Band Bana Ngege was always live all weekend at day time. Those were the days before Wana Mazembe, Les Kinoirs, and Mangelepa.
CBD needs revival once in a while- some new paint, new business ideas, etc.
My older bro was a city rat. You don’t wanna start him up on those stories… :smiley:
Whatever happened to the so-called “Hole In The Wall”, another infamous place I hear Campus Comrades used to go those days to release for ksh5 a shot? Another one known for VD spread was XYZ on River Road.

Sijawahi ambiwa nipulize alcoblow hata nikiipata kwa roadi. Wenye hupatwa ni wasee wa kuchips funga madem kwa club ama wenye huenda wakiwa wengi kwa gari moja. Polisi akiangalia aone uko peke yako utapita. They assume you are sober.

Natives was crap

The issue with alcoblow sio kupuliza. Ni the risk of getting caught and parting with a fine of 30k or more after kukunywa 2k na hujalipia watoto school fees. Afadhali ukunywe local kwa amani. Ndio maana we don’t party in tau. 5 Tuskers kwa local na double ya JD and we head home.

Natives ilifungwa juu mwenye hio place hakuwa anataka kurenew lease agreement ya Natives…ikabidi imefungwa

Heri unyamaze tu. Just because you’ve never been caught doesn’t mean haiko, or your suggestion that they are looking for those that have chips fungad. Nimesimamishwa mara one million and on occasions niko solo and very sober. Also when we’ve been with a drinking buddy, tuliamua kunywa local and always when we decided to go to ngong rd tulishikwa mara mob hadi we started using cabs

I first entered SJ in my teens in the 90s…the experience then was magical… for many years I couldn’t resist to " inspect the guard of honour" whenever I was in the cbd… I no longer get any excitement from such establishments… but for the sake of days long gone I will inspect one final guard of honour… thank you Kanyuiri

Inakaa club business in town imepungua sana over the last five years juu:

• Most Satellite towns and hoods have at least one club standard ya zenye ziko tao but with cheaper alcohol and more convenient. Place kama Kasa kuna Carwash, Red Office and many more. Malls pia Ngong rd, Mombasa rd and Thika Rd all have good clubs. So there is serious competition from these clubs in terms of price and convenience. Even distant towns like Kitengela have cool clubs these days.
  • Alcoblow.
  • Dynamic duo and tanking economy. Nowadays ukiuzia mtu pombe 300 ataona kama unampiga ngeta.

You started using cabs, you didn’t stop going. Also, nimepeana my own experience sio yako. Kama umeshikwa 97 times pole gathee.

Let me give you some perspective: I first entered SJ in 1992. I was a teenager…

I was a few months old by then.

Big big fallacy to say wanaangalia Chipo. Kwani alcoblow huwa mchana? They flag down random vehicles and try sniff or check out the driver. The number of times we went out with a cab was negligible to the times we decided kuingia local ya shopping centre. Lastly, since niache pombe over a year ago, nimevuta pumz around 4-5 times nikiwa solo. That alcoblow is one of the main factors that has driven many kumeza kwa local is undeniable.

Saitan…

Awareness Folks, priorities have changed.

[ATTACH=full]243827[/ATTACH]

Hapo kwa hiyo guard ndio niliibiwa 100/- na lanye when i was a greenhorn. On Sundays tulikuwa tunapitia kusafisha macho before heading to F2 or Monte.

routine yangu kabisa