End of the road for Sabina Joy

Jesus fuck you guys you were a teen in your nineties?Niggas are as old as Methuselah…mafia kuwa kwa retirement/nursing home sasa si ktalk

Naona masponsor hapa chini ya waber

Wisdom talking. But when you are young, njaro kaa hizo ni zi kapsaaa

That is a postwall feminazi talking after retiring from the life.

hamia tu modern green:D:D:D

alcoblow man…that was the biggest factor…atleast for most people that I know.

The bar owner and the building owner is one and the same thing
Ruathia group

Brown skin uliambiwa huwezi jificha for long!!

Achana na hawa millenials who started clubbing Juzi when alcoblow was in full effect. Back in the days 2000-2003 huko, Kimathi street was the electric avenue of Nairobi. Hiyo kirende yote ya working class tao would troop to bars and drink silly and drive back home. Weekend haingeisha bila kuskia accident mahali. But the government had to do something fast after the death of some high profile teenagers on Waiyaki way who highlighted the issue of drunk driving. Ile siku alcoblow was introduced, tao slowly started becoming a ghost town at night, as people started trooping local pubs. Thats when Hoods zikaanza kupata sport bars as they drew guys closer from the kawaida makuti pubs za wazee.

Alcoblow itself killed clubs za tao kabisa.

Brown skin ni nani??

Instead of going to work you are all here lamenting a brothel is about to close!

Si wewe ni @M2Random

Syntax Error

The first time i entered SJ was in 2009. My roomate in college suggested that we take a walk to sample dem girls.
The first time i fell in love with big bodied women.
One actually whsipered to us, ‘‘vijana wadogo, kujeni niwapee bure’’ it immedialtely caught our attention, kumbe its a way of drawing your attention. hahaha, we never got any service, though.

natives replacement Bourbon lounge huwa full from what I saw

wachana na rumours ulisikia Twitter from people who wanted likes and RTs

When KBS used to operate a stage outside SJ I assumed they owned the place because their uniforms with SJ staff was similar. Back then the SJ staff were old wazees and Grandmothers. Lap of honor was a must that used to end at the urinal.

nowadays joints za mabypass ndo kusema…nyama, pombe, mziki poa, na sidechick, c mambo ya disorganized pussies na kukaa na wasiwasi kaa tao.

Niliona wamefungua club ingine hapo

yea…we used to party Ibiza and tacos early 2000s as young college students but wazito working class ndio walikua wengi. And i personally lost a very good friend on mombasa rd in late 2000s…he was in the company of 5 others…all perished…alcoblow has really helped