EPL match day 3

Si leo pia zikuwe nne ikuwe trademark style… lakini sijui kama zitafika

@denis young

@denis young …Hi Birrionair Young D hiyo mechi nimefuata kias.
Pls could you help me kesho hehehehehehehehehe to fukuza lazy Everton by wearing something blue, even boxers will do. Thanks in advance.

Sang this with you all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM
INDEEEEEEEED.

Thanks

MFW

1 Like

3 out of three. From now on let Blind be the penalty taker.

1 Like

Hapo utajipanga…hehehe… Kwanza naomba Rooney afunge hatrick hio game aendelee kujenga CV yake.
Manchester United tunakaa kama team ya ma bully. Unaenda kushika Lukaku unapata Mkhitaryan, ukijaribu kushika pogba ndiye huko Rashford ama Martial.
Ukienda pale defence unaenda kushika shika bailly anakuchapa elbow ya kichwa unajua yeye ni mwafrika hatakangi ujinga…:D:D:D

6 Likes

Sawaz Mungu amekuona denis. NKT:) Tomorrow we shall be camped at the pub.

I agree.

2 Likes

The second penalty he is missing… We need set piece takers with higher technicality and higher chances with one on ones

1 Like

clean sheet pia.

1 Like

Brings fond memories of the sir, Alex Ferguson

Make sure ukuwe na pombe mingi my dia…shit will hit the fan tomorrow…hehehe

I will say the truth… Its my first season that i can relate to the now Manchester united with ferguson… The game had that dominance, winning mentality and that phsyc to finish in dying minutes… Am proud of the team Mourinho has brought Foward…

#ggmu

Pogbatheman

#quickrecoverytoshaw

1 Like

Yes sir!
But am still playing it shini shini

1 Like

We live in hope. Church at 11 and straight to the pub afters. Tuuziwe have sunday lunch alafu tuanguke huko chini. EPL ruined my social life den. Well known in my circle. Ate tuthieee kuu when there is footie? ati record the match. I can but not the case here.

Shini shini for what?

He was the true don. The real deal. I used to be a Man U fan baaaaaaaaaack in the day. My ex did not like footie but I converted him and of corse he supported Man U. When we split up, I quit supporting Man U(a bit silly) you might say and became a Chelsea fan and have never looked back. I did not want anything that reminded me of that ng’ombe.

WTH a football thread and you have to sneak in your relationship issues.

Unaita mtoto wa mtu ng’ombe

@uwesmake is my bae so I have picked this from him. He calls me ‘ng’ombe yangu’. hehehehehehe Actually calling him ng’ombe is an honour given the circumstances. When ngeos and I are gossiping about exes, we refer to them as doggers or dog of the year so and so.:slight_smile:

C’moon now
Willy, Tribaut, Marcis, Erduardo, Marej…the crucial defence Antonio, Marcos, Baba the mighty Cahill kisses to you, David Luis with or without the hair, Fabregas, Kante, Harzard, Diego and all the rest. Let’s do this lads. Pls. As I order our next round.

:D:D:D:D:D