Ever wondered wht would happen if to shif to reverse gear on a highway

It gave me a hell of a scare since that was also my presumption.

You must be a genius at answering queries

1 Like

Fisked

Will the lever agree to move to reverse? I think thereā€™s an in-built fail-safe to prevent the gnashing of gear teeth.
Siko sure lakini.

1 Like

And what is the aim of doing that? That is a stupid thing to do

1 Like

No, it happens to mine.

All cars for Japanā€™s domestic market have 180 max,

Yes there are electrical locks in the shift mechanism that should prevent that happening unless they are faulty or damaged.

sometimes experiments are good

And dangerous

2 Likes

i was looking for a million ways to die

hehe it happened to me, the car started moving backwards. I didnā€™t remember to engage handrake I made a turn into a ditch. I will never disengage hardbrake ever without making sure the engine is running

1 Like

yaani uliingiza gari kwa sahani ama mimi ndio sielewi @introvert kuja kiasi

3 Likes

i simply quoted the car which i specifically tested usiende kujaribu na probox ipasue gearbox useme ni mimi. i was just curious what if am with a crazy bitch at the front seat on southern bypass and she want to kill us both. or even a kid,

ile ya mutaro, inaitwaje kwa kingereza?

a ditch. i guess thats what u meant ā€¦ hahaha shida ya matamchi na watu wa Karatina:D

1 Like

hehe noted

Reversing on the highway once saved a colleagueā€™s life, he met a trailer with the driver on the sleep mode at the area between salgaa and Njoro, the trailer had shifted to the opposite lane, crazy hooting by all the motorists woke @Meria Mata in a nick of time

4 Likes

ā€¦More like Kenyans love dying.

1 Like